Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sad News

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:50 am    Post subject: Sad News Reply with quote

It is with tears and extreme sadness that we notify all our friends at Blueberry Hill of the untimely and sudden passing of our fellow camper, Jeannie Dunfey Hall. Our thoughts and prayers are with Jeannie and her family at this most difficult time. Jeannie has been a camper at Blueberry Hill for many, many years. I think it is safe to say that Jeannie loved Blueberry Hill not only for the peace and serenity that it gave to her but for the comaraderie, friendships and ability to spend time with her friends, family (and extended family) there. She enjoyed the events put on by the association, especially the Labor Day events and "Midnight" breakfast, often working as a volunteer. Jeannie, you will be missed at Blueberry Hill. May you rest in peace.n Note: Arrangements for Jeannie will be posted as soon as they are made.
John Paul

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: Re: Sad News Reply with quote

The pit won't be the same.....rest in peace Jeannie..our thoughts and prayers are with family.
Chip

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject: Re: Sad News Reply with quote

What a shock. She always had a smile on her face. My best to the family.
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Sad News Reply with quote

As of right now, I have found out the following about the arrangements:n n Wake is this Sunday, 2-4 and 6-8 at the Davis Funeral Home, 1 Lock Street, in Nashua, New Hampshiren n Memorial Mass will be Monday, 10 am at n St. Matthew's Church, Mast Road, Route 114 in Goffstown, New Hampshire.
Chip

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:32 am    Post subject: Re: Sad News Reply with quote

The Campers Association has sent an arrangement to the Funeral Home.
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Sad News Reply with quote

Yesterday,a phone chain was begun to try to notify all the campers at Blueberry Hill of Jeannie Dunfey Hall's passing. I apologize for anyone who did not receive a call. I did not have a current list so I did the best I could with the camper's lists that I had. Unfortunately, most of the sites in the new section were not on my list. I did not want to leave a message on everyone's phone machine as that is not the kind of message I would want to receive either. Many people offered to help pass the word along and that was greatly apreciated. Yes, it is true that Jeannie's passing came less than a week after her brother, Brian Dunfey's. He was also a former Blueberry Hill camper. Please keep the Dunfey/Hall families in your prayers. This upcoming weekend and the days, weeks and months ahead are going to be very difficult for them. n To Jim Hall, I understand you read the Curlew Pond Forum. If there is anything anyone of us can do for you or the family to help you out, do not hesitate to ask. Many people I spoke with wanted to know what they could do to help. Please let us know. Your Blueberry Hill family is here for you. Thanks, Debbie
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Sad News Reply with quote

Thanks, Chip.
Krowe888@aol.com

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:56 am    Post subject: Re: Sad News Reply with quote

Jim Hall, if you do read the forum please call me if there is anything i can do to help you and the family. i know there has been a few of your immediate neighbor campers that have lost someone very close during the last few months and we especially share the feelings of your loss. It is tough when you are aware that a loved one doesn't have too much time left in this world, but to lose someone so quickly is just beyond comprehension and words. My heart and thoughts are with you. Please know that you and the family do not greive alone. My family hosts a Native American Pow Wow in Gloucester at Stage Fort park every year. The pow wow is this weekend and I will ask the elders and all the participants to offer their thoughts and prayers for Jeanie, you and the rest of the family during this difficult time. i will always remember Jeanie as a free spirit as well as a caring, generous and giving person. Her spirit will always be present at BBH.
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:52 am    Post subject: Re: Sad News Reply with quote

We just returned home from the wake and Memorial Service for Jeanne Dunfey. The Memorial Service was quite a tribute and Celebration of her Life. The flowers sent by the Association were beautiful. A Blueberry Hill ornament hung from the bouquet and is something that will be able to be placed on the Christmas Tree. By the numbers of people we saw up in New Hampshire for these services, Jeanne is going to be missed by so many. There were a number of people from Blueberry Hill who paid their respects in New Hampshire as well and for this the family was very greatful. The cards from the Memory Box that was at the ice cream social were given to Jim today. If anyone wants to drop a note to her husband, Jim Hall or her children, Rob, Frank and Tom Dunfey, the address is 11 Baldwin Rd. Nashua, NH. I will find out the zip and place it on the website.
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:00 am    Post subject: Re: Sad News Reply with quote

I apologize for putting in Rob, Frank and Tom's last name incorrectly. Their last name is Faunce.n Sorry.
JHall

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Sad News Reply with quote

Thanks for all your prayers, the cards, the flowers, the people that drove all the way to Nashua on Sunday to honor her. The offers of help have been overwhelming. But best of all have been the friends that have just come and did what needed to be done without being asked. The house was cleaned, the yard picked up. Bill and Kerry and Nick were here, giving me courage and a shoulder to cry on. And God bless little Nick placing his arms around Bill and I and telling us to have strength at the funeral home. The service today was not good, not great, not excellent but far beyond any possible expectations. The words of Father Bill who knew Jeanne for many years and the words from her eldest son were a tribute to a special lady. n I am taking things day by day and would love to come down to Blueberry Hill this weekend. I will need a couple more days to prepare myself for a place with so much presence of Jeanne.n God bless and Thank you.n P.S. zipcode 03064
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: