Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gracie, the lost dog has been found!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:49 pm    Post subject: Gracie, the lost dog has been found!!! Reply with quote

We just got the news that Jeannie Dunfey and Jim Hall's dog,Gracie(Their camp is in the circle/pit area.), has been found alive and okay somewhere around Carver. They can now breathe a sigh of relief. Apparently, he found his way to the home of a kennel owner who took the time to track down his owners. Bravo! (Jeannie and Jim can give more details.)n This incident, which can happen so easily, where a child or pet can get away from their owners/parents in the blink of an eye raised the question that maybe at BBH we need to have some kind of plan of action (like a Gracie alert) so that too much time does not elapse. Gracie was gone for over 24 hours. She could have been anywhere and could have gone anywhere. The weather cooperated for her in that it wasn't bitter cold or rainy. n Maybe, we could brainstorm. Even as late as this afternoon, I was still asking people at camp if they had seen Gracie and some still didn't know that she was missing. I know if more campers had known last night around 6:00pm when it was still light out that Jeannie and Jim would have had more help tracking her down. n I know of a few incidences last summer where children got out of sight of their parents for a period of time and again if we had had a plan of action, it would have lessened the anguish on the part of the parents. n We are glad that Gracie is alive and okay and I am sure that Jeannie and Jim are thrilled by the outcome of this ordeal.
pat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:37 am    Post subject: Re: Gracie, the lost dog has been found!!! Reply with quote

My dogs have ID tags on them, but that isn't going to be that helpful, since the phone number is to my house in Marshfield. Perhaps I might look into getting additional tags for the summer with our location in Blueberry Hill, and our cell phone number.
brad wills

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Gracie, the lost dog has been found!!! Reply with quote

Oh good I want to meet this dog I've never seen,but looked for all weekend!! HA HA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: