Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

fun at BBH

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brad wills

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:31 pm    Post subject: fun at BBH Reply with quote

Are there any ideas of things to do before the 4th of July meeting?? Should we have coffee and donuts for the meeting??
sharon s.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:26 am    Post subject: Re: fun at BBH Reply with quote

not to worry. deb chip and i have the meeting refreshments under control. Very Happy
brad wills

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:15 pm    Post subject: Re: fun at BBH Reply with quote

Great!!! I not sure if I remember any the last few years?? What time ??
sharon s.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:39 am    Post subject: Re: fun at BBH Reply with quote

to be honest i cant remember what time but i think its usually 10 or 11... chapel is usually at ten and then the meeting afterwards? i think anyways.... not to worry we will be posting it on the beautiful bulliten board as you first come in.....i must say it looks fab! thanks to nicole and kaycee...no one will miss it now! Cool
John Paul

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:40 pm    Post subject: Re: fun at BBH Reply with quote

Sharon,n What happened to the south of the border signs we had,get ready,turn down radio..ya know those..it was great comic relif... :p
sharon s.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:41 pm    Post subject: Re: fun at BBH Reply with quote

im sure we could dig them up, or maybe make some new ones, ill ask deb and im sure she will be on it! she is the official sign maker :p
brad wills

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:03 pm    Post subject: Re: fun at BBH Reply with quote

Real nice sign at entrance! Great job! Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: