Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2005 camping season
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:21 am    Post subject: Re: 2005 camping season Reply with quote

I'm sorry, I don't do pot anymore.
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:36 pm    Post subject: Re: 2005 camping season Reply with quote

Pot luck dinner Memorial Day weekend sounds great to us. n I know that traditionally the first camper's meeting is around the weekend of July 4th. Maybe, if the Memorial Day pot luck dinner is held in the recreation area, we could do a mini camper's meeting afterwards to toss some ideas around rather than waiting til July 4th weekend. That gives a whole extra month to do some planning. We could post the results of the meeting on the website to inform those who were unable to attend of any potential ideas and/or suggestions. It seems that there are many, many campers who come down for Memorial Day weekend. People are really pumped for summer at that point.n Hope everyone is as eager for Spring to arrive as we are.
brad wills

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:06 pm    Post subject: Re: 2005 camping season Reply with quote

Well it looks there might be some interest in a pot luck dinner Memorial Day weekend. The recreation area wont have the tarp on yet. Depending on how many want to do it maybe we can put the tarp on?? But if there is only 20 or so we can have it in the "PIT" !! Lets see how many sign up?? We have to start a list of what each person brings?? I have 2 grills if we want to grill. I have a flat grill and we can all put in 5 bucks and I'll do shaved steak and cheese subs with peppers and onions?? Or whatever you want I'm easy!! Ha!Ha!
dlarsen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:15 pm    Post subject: Re: 2005 camping season Reply with quote

hi this sounds good i know we'll be there memorial day i'm sure we can come up with a variety of food everyone will be happy with.
pat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:25 pm    Post subject: Re: 2005 camping season Reply with quote

Sign us up.
John Paul

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:57 pm    Post subject: Re: 2005 camping season Reply with quote

FOOD,I'm there what to bring Brad..Maybe some chiriouc (Sp)ya know the Portuguese thing Loln n Pizza ??n n Too bad we can't get some of Jims corn from NHn n How many ppl to get tarp up early,any idea or the pit works too,just have to get John to cut the fallen tree up.
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:18 pm    Post subject: Re: 2005 camping season Reply with quote

Put me down for bringing a dessert. Anybody who knows my cooking abilities will say that is probably a safe choice. Who else do you know that makes s'mores in a microwave instead of over a campfire? But, in my own defense, I do make a great turkey dinner.n n Brad,n Do you want to keep the list for the pot luck dinner?
Chip

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 3:42 pm    Post subject: Re: 2005 camping season Reply with quote

Quote:
Originally posted by J P Viveiros:n FOOD,I'm there what to bring Brad..Maybe some chiriouc (Sp)ya know the Portuguese thing Loln n Pizza ??n n Too bad we can't get some of Jims corn from NHn n How many ppl to get tarp up early,any idea or the pit works too,just have to get John to cut the fallen tree up.
JP,n We usually get the tarp up with 4-5 people. More would be better but that's all we get. It should be easier since we left it rolled on the structure.
brad wills

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 7:17 pm    Post subject: Re: 2005 camping season Reply with quote

How about a big screen movie on pizza night?? How about a band labor day weekend. What about a comedian or a majician?? We need to laugh more!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
brad wills

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:31 am    Post subject: Re: 2005 camping season Reply with quote

Sam hasd a friend that is great with a yo-yo's. h e charges 50 dollars for intertainment of children. we could buy a bunch of yo yo's for the kids and have him down one weekend. Joke shops hire him to show yo-yo's to sell. That could be something new to do for the little kids one day. When I want to play with a yo yo I just walk over to jp's site!! HA HA!!
pat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:38 am    Post subject: Re: 2005 camping season Reply with quote

Quote:
Originally posted by bwills:n How about a big screen movie on pizza night??
I think it would be great if we could find some not-too-expensive way to get a large screen down at camp for showing movies.n n
Quote:
We need to laugh more!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brad, that's what we've got YOU for! Very Happy
Ron

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:02 pm    Post subject: Re: 2005 camping season Reply with quote

I had a large screen a while ago. The last I saw it, it was stored at John's. If it is still in good shape, that can be used.
John Paul

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:07 pm    Post subject: Re: 2005 camping season Reply with quote

Yo Yo here,lol Oh how I miss your comedy.You funnie guy Santa.....
Mike

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:07 pm    Post subject: Re: 2005 camping season Reply with quote

Quote:
Originally posted by ronwiik:n I had a large screen a while ago. The last I saw it, it was stored at John's. If it is still in good shape, that can be used.
I love the Big Screen Movie idea myself.n n Seems like it could be a really good idea for Saturday night double-features. Maybe a PG-13 (or Disney Movie) sort of thing for the early show and an R rated one for the late one?
DebLeahy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: 2005 camping season Reply with quote

I agree the movie idea at the camp would be great! We had Tim (across from the cracker barrel) bring his movie set up thingy down for the Disney flick last year, I think if maybe we can get him to volunteer again and with a little more planning we could have a great time! And all we needed was a big giant white sheet!! We could all sit out on the rec facing the tarp like a big drive in!! Wouldn't that be fun! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: