Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thanks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chip

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:54 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thanks to Betty and Kristen Sander for Bingo. Our big money maker.n n Thanks to Tom and Sue Kornitotes for the Tag Sale. Another money maker. Also to the table owners. It wouldn't have worked with out you.n n Thanks to Deb Leahy for putting together Win, Lose or Draw.n n Thank to Deb Leahy, Sharon Semas and KAren Arnold for Scrapbooking nightn n Thanks to Nicole Hebert and Kaycee McCarthy for Halloween. Fun time.n n Thanks to Erica Smith for the Labor Day races and online cookbook. I still want the Carrot Cake recipe.n n Thanks to Deb Jacobsen for the potluck suppers.n n Thanks to Deb Jacobsen for putting up the tarp.n n Thanks to Karen Arnold for the Swimming Racesn n Thanks to Pat Wiik for resurrecting Camp Golf.n n Thanks to Eleanor Houbre for the Ice Cream Social.n n Thanks to Eleanor Houbre and Pat Wiik for the pizza at the bonfire.n n Thanks to Ron Wiik and John McCarthy for helping with the Bonfiren n Thanks to Ron Wiik, Rita Lounge and Dot Hebert for helping with the Hot Dogsn n Thanks to Tim O'Neill for the projector for the movie.n n Thanks to Dot Hebert for dealing with the T-Shirt orders. n n Thanks to all the people who helped the people above.n n Thanks Deb and Sharon.n n Special thanks to Jeannie Dunfey-Hall for many great years at Blueberry Hill.n n Someone please let me know if I missed anyone.
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:38 am    Post subject: Re: Thanks Reply with quote

My family would like to thank all of these people as well. When you look at all these various and fun activities that were put on by the association and its members, I am quite surprised that the $5 dues is even a question. Thanks again everyone who put on activities and helped out. Your hard work is appreciated.
brad wills

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks Reply with quote

And Thanks to Chip for all his hard work and all the behind the scenes work. Chip its tough working with people like me. Your a good camper!!!
Kevky

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks Reply with quote

Hey Chip thanks for the shout out. n I did want to thank Keri O'Neil for her work on the swimming events with me!!! Those of us who have young children do take on most of the events because we want then to experience what we experienced as young campers at Blueberry Hill. n I hope that people of all ages realize that the events are thought out with as much care as possible and as much hope for all to participate!! n Again I appreciate the shout out!!
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks Reply with quote

Has the tarp already been taken down or are you in need of help in doing that? Let me know when if you need help. Have a busy schedule but I will do my best to be there.
sharon s.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks Reply with quote

and thanks to yu chip for being the king of all this crap
Chip

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:34 am    Post subject: Re: Thanks Reply with quote

Quote:
Originally posted by bwills:n And Thanks to Chip for all his hard work and all the behind the scenes work. Chip its tough working with people like me. Your a good camper!!!
Thanks Brad,n I know we all want what's best for the campers of BBH.
Chip

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:37 am    Post subject: Re: Thanks Reply with quote

Quote:
Originally posted by Deb, Kevin & Mariah:n Has the tarp already been taken down or are you in need of help in doing that? Let me know when if you need help. Have a busy schedule but I will do my best to be there.
Ron and I will be away for the next 2 weekends so I am sure it won't happen for a few weeks. We usually just find time to do it. We really don't plan ahead.
Chip

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:00 am    Post subject: Re: Thanks Reply with quote

I would like to add another big thanks to Barbara Brierly for keeping chapel alive and thriving. Also, thanks to all who help out and perform the services.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: