Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It"s all good

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ayn H

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:00 pm    Post subject: It"s all good Reply with quote

Hey guys,n Went down to camp today and the first thing that hit my olfactory senses were those wonderful pine trees. Walking along the lower beach with that warm sun on my back I could hear the water beating the shore line. The bass were jumping high even without an invitation. Thought I heard giggles of little ones but it was only the geese returning from the hunt. Grills were heatin up like the battle of the bands and the pop top of Coors could be heard from a few camp sites. Someone was burning hickory. I startled a bit when my bare feet hit the water.......n only to wake from my nap as the cat was licking my feet..........Had you there for a minute huh?n Anyway, yes there is an end to all this whitenessn and it is coming soon. Spring is just a few days away and it will step up to the plate and dare winter to show it"s ugly head. Winter will cower and run, Spring will play and Summer will join in the fun. So get packed and ready, and sit back and think good thoughts, even dare to dream a little because it will be here before we know it and we will all be ready. So for now my friends, enjoy today, look forward to tomorrow, stay healthy and safe, and I will see you in our dreams. It's All Good........ Smile Smile
pat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:35 am    Post subject: Re: It"s all good Reply with quote

I got the first sign of spring last night, but mine wasn't quite so romantic. I killed an ant on my kitchen counter.
brad wills

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:36 pm    Post subject: Re: It"s all good Reply with quote

Ayn You could write a book. You had me for a minute!! Ha Ha Brad
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:38 am    Post subject: Re: It"s all good Reply with quote

Ayn, It may have been only a nap but, I like your way of thinkin'
Ayn H

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:33 pm    Post subject: Re: It"s all good Reply with quote

Thanks Brad and Ray...It's our thoughts' dreams and memories, that get us through the other three seasons and brings us back to what is real. It has been a long, long, winter. I sure hope the summer is as long.
John Paul

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:26 pm    Post subject: Re: It"s all good Reply with quote

Gezz Ann ya had me going too lol,I thought Bass jumping already,how did they do that through the ice lol.n n Its not long now,it has been one HELL of a winter.
Ayn H

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:05 pm    Post subject: Re: It"s all good Reply with quote

oh me oh my i cant get this computer thing down
Ayn H

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:09 pm    Post subject: Re: It"s all good Reply with quote

I left you a message but it left to go someplace else what happenend to type writers or phones???????????????????? Any way &*$#@)(*& the snow>>>>>>>>>>>. bring on the spring.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: