Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is the Sun ever going to Shine.....Gezz
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Is the Sun ever going to Shine.....Gezz Reply with quote

Hey JP. Sorry to hear you had a bum weekend. You don't have to stop for key. I was down to the Campground today and gave the key to Barbara. I also left the gas can under her boat on edge facing her site. Like I said before, Wills can show you how to run it as I will be away ths weekend.
brad wills

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Is the Sun ever going to Shine.....Gezz Reply with quote

hey read the rules no noise till after labor day!! work gets done b-4 june and after labor day. It was real nice and quiet last weekend it was beatiful and the water was great. JP you better get it done on thursday!!You'll figure it out I'm sure. Have you ever run anything with an engine before??? HA HA HA HA
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Is the Sun ever going to Shine.....Gezz Reply with quote

Bah, Humbug....Rattling pots and pans count as noise too. So does burping and that other grotesque sound that is the opposite from burping. :p
brad wills

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Is the Sun ever going to Shine.....Gezz Reply with quote

Hey JP you know I'd help you that goes without saying. Pedro still hasn't returned my post hole digger from last year!! LOL
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Is the Sun ever going to Shine.....Gezz Reply with quote

Gee, That sounds like the Brad Wills I used to know. Did he return to the campground? As for the post hole digger, you must mean the corkscrew or auger one. I checked the garage and found it there. I offer no excuses although I had a valid one. I will return it next trip to camp or as soon as I go there. I will not be there this weekend. If you need to use one, there is one of the clamshell type under my screenhouse that you can use. Somehow I just can't picture using one in cooking unless it's used to serve with. (Yuk,Yuk. Rolling Eyes
brad wills

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Is the Sun ever going to Shine.....Gezz Reply with quote

Ray I went to use it and realized I didn't have it. I was sure you might have it. I have stuff loaned all over the place I don't need it right away. Thats ok I'll wait till you come down. Your Little Brother (use to be) LOL
John Paul

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:14 am    Post subject: Re: Is the Sun ever going to Shine.....Gezz Reply with quote

Will you two kids try and get along.....n n Thanks Brad,I am trying to get down Thursday or Friday to get wood done and bring down a newer mattress..n n Thanks Ray,oh by the way my mother said you called & were looking for the fat guy that runs the place,is that nice....ya know your closer to the guy upstairs at your age than me,remember he's watching....ya want him to open those gates don't ya lol.n n Happy Fathers Day to all us Dads........to qoute someone I qoute all the time dealing with my son,"PARENTING,ITS NOT FOR COWARDS" He is wise beyond his years lol Rolling Eyes
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:31 am    Post subject: Re: Is the Sun ever going to Shine.....Gezz Reply with quote

Used to be??????
brad wills

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Is the Sun ever going to Shine.....Gezz Reply with quote

Hey JP you remembered I said that?? LOL
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:10 am    Post subject: Re: Is the Sun ever going to Shine.....Gezz Reply with quote

Hey JP. One must be reminded that old age is not a gift granted to everyone. I don't know who phrased that one but, he was wise beyond his years too. I know it wasn't me. By the way, does't the gate key here fit the "golden gate"? I hope you know I was only kidding. At 211 lbs., I can't hide. There is a difference between "Wise guy" and "Wise guy" All in the way you say it. Wink
John Paul

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Is the Sun ever going to Shine.....Gezz Reply with quote

That was you Brad,.......are you sure..... lol Yes I remember,, everyday when Nick trys pushing the limits,lol Very Happy Family business gotta love it,do you know Ray my Mom has worked here for over 50yrs,more than half with my Dad and the rest with me,,poor :confused: women.. :confused:
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Is the Sun ever going to Shine.....Gezz Reply with quote

JP, I hope you know how lucky you are. There is no one I miss more than my Mother. Now, she was a wise person. Lived to be 87. Must be something about that Polish blood....She was 100%. Both parents from Poland. Take good care of that gal Smile
Ayn H

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Is the Sun ever going to Shine.....Gezz Reply with quote

Sending out a BIG HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all of you great dad's out there. May your day be Happy and may you get to do what you want:)
Ayn H

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Is the Sun ever going to Shine.....Gezz Reply with quote

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all you great DAD'S out there. May you get lots of great presents and may you get to do what you want to do. Smile
Ayn H

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Is the Sun ever going to Shine.....Gezz Reply with quote

Sorry, I double clicked and stuttered or something.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: