Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is the Sun ever going to Shine.....Gezz
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Paul

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:33 pm    Post subject: Is the Sun ever going to Shine.....Gezz Reply with quote

Every weekend for the last 4 weeks rain has be forcast for the weekend..I keep planning to go down and open up,clean up and get ready for CAMP but its going to rain.. n n Hell or high water (or snow)I am going to open up Friday(unless work prevails)lol :confused: n n Everyone open,is it just me not ready yet ??
dlarsen

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Is the Sun ever going to Shine.....Gezz Reply with quote

hey, it was nice and sunny down camp last weekend almost everyone in the pit is still closed up. hopefully we'll see someone else this weekend. see you soon
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Is the Sun ever going to Shine.....Gezz Reply with quote

Yes it was a rather decent weekend this past week. We stayed over Friday night and left Saturday to get some personal things done so they won't interfere with future camp days. One thing I have learned over the camp years. It is better to go down to camp when the forcast is for rain. More so when they predict 60% or less probability. Better to get damp around the edges than to stay home and watch the sun go by laughing at you and the weatherman costing you a lost weekend. I'm sure it has happened too many times to all of us. This weeks forecast has already changed 4 times on the local Weather Channel. So, what are your plans for this weekend? It's not like we live in Pup Tents!!!! Smile
Ayn H

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 8:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Is the Sun ever going to Shine.....Gezz Reply with quote

JP as annie said...............the sun will come out......tomorrow...bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow........Wouldn't you rather be cleaning in the rain?? or is that (singing in the rain?) Anyway, I would rather waste an overcast or rainy dy cleaning up thatn a sunny one. Glad to see you back:) Smile
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 8:50 am    Post subject: Re: Is the Sun ever going to Shine.....Gezz Reply with quote

Fear not,JP. You are in the majority. Most have not opened. Still dealing with kids, school and school sports not to mention work. Only us retired people getting a jump. Even that jump is late due to weather.
sharon s.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Is the Sun ever going to Shine.....Gezz Reply with quote

the sun was out yesterday, and we were down opening up! cant wait till next weekend! Very Happy
John Paul

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Is the Sun ever going to Shine.....Gezz Reply with quote

Well kids were open,not clean but we are open lol,still need some mi Wink nor structure work done but lets rock.....
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 10:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Is the Sun ever going to Shine.....Gezz Reply with quote

Look at the week according to Accuweathern n Thursday, May 26 [Details/AccuPOP] n Windy with a chance of rain early, then a leftover shower. Winds from the NNW at 15 mph. High: 64° F RealFeel®: 60° F n Thursday Night: Partly cloudy. Winds from the WNW at 12 mph. Low: 51° F RealFeel: 45° F n Friday, May 27 [Details/AccuPOP] n Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. Winds from the WSW at 15 mph. High: 70° F RealFeel: 66° F n Friday Night: Partly cloudy. Winds from the WSW at 12 mph. Low: 52° F RealFeel: 46° F n Saturday, May 28 [Details/AccuPOP] n Partly sunny. Winds from the N at 15 mph. High: 71° F RealFeel: 68° F n Saturday Night: Mostly cloudy. Winds from the W at 11 mph. Low: 50° F RealFeel: 46° F n Sunday, May 29 [Details/AccuPOP] n Mostly cloudy. Winds from the W at 10 mph. High: 70° F RealFeel: 68° F n Sunday Night: Partly cloudy. Winds from the WNW at 3 mph. Low: 51° F RealFeel: 54° F n Monday, May 30 [Details/AccuPOP] n Partly sunny. Winds from the SW at 5 mph. High: 72° F RealFeel: 74° F n Monday Night: Partly cloudy. Winds from the S at 6 mph. Low: 51° F
John Paul

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:53 am    Post subject: Re: Is the Sun ever going to Shine.....Gezz Reply with quote

Ray,n Do ya think they are right,I forgot what the sun looks like.Think I am going back down in a little while to clean,Friday will be here soon, Yahhhhh
sharon s.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 11:57 am    Post subject: Re: Is the Sun ever going to Shine.....Gezz Reply with quote

ray pedro....the gas man/weather man!!!!! Wink
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 12:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Is the Sun ever going to Shine.....Gezz Reply with quote

I was only trying to show that there was a Ray (no pun intended) of hope for this weekend.
Ayn H

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 8:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Is the Sun ever going to Shine.....Gezz Reply with quote

Rayn no more forecasts like that no matter who they are from. We are thinking sun sun sun and anyone that says any different(even if it is true) must go to the naughty chair for the rest of the summer. Fortunately (I think but maybe not) we live in New England and what might be said an hour ago does not always ring true. As a matter of fact this is where you can get rain on one side of the street and sun on the other..........anyway, anything is better that that white cold stuff, you know, the S word. I think we are all very anxious for the season to begin.
sharon s.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 11:25 am    Post subject: Re: Is the Sun ever going to Shine.....Gezz Reply with quote

i know you were trying to raise our hopes for the weekend ...it is much appreciated, lets hope its true!! Very Happy
brad wills

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 5:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Is the Sun ever going to Shine.....Gezz Reply with quote

Dave we stayed over last Friday night. We are opened up!!
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 1:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Is the Sun ever going to Shine.....Gezz Reply with quote

Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: