Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Magic Dragon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ayn H

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:10 pm    Post subject: The Magic Dragon Reply with quote

Hey, I have an idea! I can make a hotter version of my chili and feed it to my pet magic dragon and HE will melt all the snow away so you can leave your plow at home. On second thought, if the dragon eats hot chili things could get rather messy....okay...I didn"t say it was a GOOD idea did I??????
brad wills

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:18 pm    Post subject: Re: The Magic Dragon Reply with quote

I got an idea everybody go down and make a rip roaring camp fire!! That will melt the snow!! lol
Ayn H

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:50 pm    Post subject: Re: The Magic Dragon Reply with quote

Brad, you may be on to something there. A bonfire hmmmmm What a great way to start the camping season. Has there ever been a bonfire to open camping season??????? We may need one to keep warm. Think you and JP could arrange that???
John Paul

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:02 pm    Post subject: Re: The Magic Dragon Reply with quote

Hey I'm up for that,nice Bonfire to start off season, Brad,Ron W sent me the list in a format I can use, all I need is the envelopes and stamps whats our next step..I'll call ya
Ayn H

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:50 pm    Post subject: Re: The Magic Dragon Reply with quote

A poll taken tonight with three thousand people says YES a Bonfire to welcome the camping season is definitely a GOOD thing so lets get permission from whatever powers that be and do it.
brad wills

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 4:21 pm    Post subject: Re: The Magic Dragon Reply with quote

I was joking, a nice big campfire at my site would be nice right now. There is no dry wood for a bon fire now. And a place to have it!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: