Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Memorial Day Pot Luck Dinner
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brad wills

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:12 pm    Post subject: Memorial Day Pot Luck Dinner Reply with quote

First of all do we all want it on Sat.Sun. or Monday?? Lets make this the list of what you will bring. Saturday we have to put up the tarp.Debbie the turkey sounds better than dessert??
Mark and Nancy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Pot Luck Dinner Reply with quote

Brad,n n Sunday i think would be a better day n n take a majorityn n Nancy
John Paul

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Pot Luck Dinner Reply with quote

Sunday sounds good to me,we can get tarp up Saturday if its ok to get it up early..n n Brad I'll bring the Chiouc (sp) how much would we need ?/ I know we have alot of time till then but Im ready for summer...n Wink
brad wills

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:19 am    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Pot Luck Dinner Reply with quote

Sunday's ok with me too. Nancy what cha bringin?? JP bring it all!!
Mark and Nancy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Pot Luck Dinner Reply with quote

Brad,n n I will make a vegetable lasagna and meatballsn n Nancy
Ayn H

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Pot Luck Dinner Reply with quote

How about a pot of mild chili (Especially for all us over thirty folk whose GI tract is somewhat delayed and tender) Smile Smile Smile
pat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 4:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Pot Luck Dinner Reply with quote

I'll bring a meat lasagne and vegetables.n n (no, not really)
brad wills

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 5:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Pot Luck Dinner Reply with quote

I think I'm just going to bring an appetite !!
Mike

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Pot Luck Dinner Reply with quote

Sunday's definitely the best bet.n n Sunday with a Monday rain-date.
brad wills

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:58 am    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Pot Luck Dinner Reply with quote

I'm not having any luck putting the camper list in lable form. So I'll E-Mail people in different sections from the list to pass on the message about a Sunday POT LUCK DINNER Memorial Day Weekend and ask them to pass on the message. How's that sound. Some body told me that I can make lables with windows xp which I have but you know me with computers. Sam's the wizz but he said he's sick of helping me with the computer.
Mike

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Pot Luck Dinner Reply with quote

Crap.n n I won't be able to make it. I just remembered that myself and Barb will be at Janice Abner's wedding that Sunday. (Obviously, Joe, Jane, Ricky and Debbie will be there as well.)
brad wills

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Pot Luck Dinner Reply with quote

Sharon is going to put out a letter to everyone about the pot luck dinner and the 4th of July meeting.
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Pot Luck Dinner Reply with quote

I talked to my sister, Kerry Dunfey on Easter and she said she would make hot potato salad for the pot luck on Memorial Day.
brad wills

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Pot Luck Dinner Reply with quote

That's great!!! That hot potatoe salad is delicious !!!!
brad wills

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Pot Luck Dinner Reply with quote

Deb Would you please bring a grill then we will have one?? lol Brad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: