Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anybody been to camp since snow
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Paul

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Anybody been to camp since snow Reply with quote

Just checking,Dave you like to go into the cold woods,have you been down since the snow,anyone....Just curious,i am doing a job down cape tomorrow and thought if I needed to go by nows the time LOL.n n Happy Valentine everybody !!!!!!n n Counting the days to camp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Anybody been to camp since snow Reply with quote

Happy Valentine's Day!n I am going to be having someone come out to camp from Rousseau's RV in Middleboro to do some Warranty work for me. Is there anyone out there in need of repairs that would like to utilize their services while they are at BBH? It will probably be on a Wednesday over the next month. I would need to know in advance, so they can schedule it in. I know it won't be this week or probably next because of the snow. Will keep you posted.n Deb
Ayn H

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Anybody been to camp since snow Reply with quote

A two story town house overlooking the pond would be great Deb! Can you hook me up?
brad wills

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Anybody been to camp since snow Reply with quote

JP Do you want to go down?? Let me know??
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Anybody been to camp since snow Reply with quote

Hi folks. Just got back from Bluberry hill. All looks well except for a phone line down up near the fire tower. Pond is way up. Up to Brads table at the lower beach. I would say the pond came up at least 9-10 inches in the last 5-6 weeks. Good thing that I saw is there is no snow at the gate and you can drive any where. Back to the lower beach. Enough beach for 2 lawn chairs, two coolers, and a couple of kids. Main beach not much better. Going to be an interesting summer.This is the second highest I have ever seen it. Ayn, good thing you put your canoe on the top wrung. The canoe below yours is half submerged. If you go down, dress warm. Cool down there. Seven weeks puts us in the middle of April. All the hard core campers will cleaning up then. Sounds good, huh?
brad wills

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Anybody been to camp since snow Reply with quote

Ray it looks good down at camp. The water will go down. So let me get this straight in 7 weeks it will be the middle of April? Right?? So in 11 weeks it will be the middle of May?? Right? Oh good!!! Thanks Ray (my big brother) lol
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Anybody been to camp since snow Reply with quote

Hey, I went down to Blueberry Hill again Thursday, late morning. I went over towards stateside. Site #1 near the stockade fence has water at the bottom of the top brick in the hearth. 2 1/2" from a wet fireplace. Could do that floating fire bit like on TV. There won't be anyone walking the beach stateside this year or walking the sand bar on the other side either. Looks like the big tree below John won't be going anywhere soon either. Ice at the pond has been at a minimum. Been a mild winter. I might have stayed a few nights if not for health issues. Have to be a littl careful with nobody around. I have no clue where Brad is going to sit when he goes to the beach. Hmmm, beach, What beach?
Ayn H

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Anybody been to camp since snow Reply with quote

Hi everybody,n I guess it is time to explore options............n No lower beach this year??????? I guess we could get permission to use the lower beach parking lot as the "beach" and swim in the pond. If that is not possible I guess my site is the closest so we will add more sand, appetizers, beverages and use that as our beach Or.........suspend a giant sling shot between the Larsens and the Pedros site any other ideas???JP? Brad?
BKDUNFEY

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Anybody been to camp since snow Reply with quote

hello, just checking-in to let you know we are still ok and are ready,very ready to get back. BILL
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Anybody been to camp since snow Reply with quote

Don't bother Brad when he's planning food!
brad wills

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Anybody been to camp since snow Reply with quote

I volunteer Ray to organize the Pot Luck !!!! Put his action where is mouth is!!!! HAHAHA
brad wills

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Anybody been to camp since snow Reply with quote

Ray Your off the hook. Debbie said she would do it!!!
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Anybody been to camp since snow Reply with quote

Brad, I was never on the hook!
brad wills

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Anybody been to camp since snow Reply with quote

Thats what you think!!
brad wills

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Anybody been to camp since snow Reply with quote

JP Do you want to go down for a fire or just a visit???
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: