Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Camp Comedy!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DebLeahy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:06 pm    Post subject: Camp Comedy! Reply with quote

Ok everyone...I have been away digging for gold in Arizona which didn't quite pan out!! Smile n n And I have obviously missed quite a bit...lets recap! This is what I have gathered for the BBH HIT Comedy!n n The roles are being played as follows:n Sharon S-Jennifer Anistonn Pedro-Kermit the Frog changed to John F. Kennedyn Chip-George Clooneyn Brad-Drew Carey (Duh!)n Jerry T-Old Blue Eyesn Vic Clarke-Kenny Rogersn Bill McGary/Mr. Sullivan-Phil Donahue (they can be duel rolls!)n Dot-Angelina Jolien Steve Semas-Orlando Bloomn JP-Jackie Gleasonn Karen Arnold-played as herselfn Glenn Arnold-Tom Bradyn n Now as for the real star of the movie I will have Jennifer Lopez playing Me! And I am going to put a love interest into the story and I want Justin Timberlake to play him!! Which might bring more tension b/c Erica Smith played by Cameron Diaz might not go for it! Very Happy n n Thats all for now! When does filming start!?
sharon s.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Camp Comedy! Reply with quote

well with all this tension, why not add brad pitt??!! we need a roll for him too..........how bout you ronnie? you havent come up with anyone.n n i think we need someone for john and linda also Very Happy
Chip

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Camp Comedy! Reply with quote

How about this?n n John and Linda - Ray Romano and Jennifer Garnern n Chris Hebert - Carrot Topn n Kathy and Mary Ellen - Courtney Cox and Lisa Kudrown n Krista and Shauna - Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie
DebLeahy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:10 am    Post subject: Re: Camp Comedy! Reply with quote

Quote:
John and Linda - Ray Romano and Jennifer Garnern n Chris Hebert - Carrot Topn n Kathy and Mary Ellen - Courtney Cox and Lisa Kudrown n Krista and Shauna - Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie
That's pretty good Chip...I especially like Paris and Nicole...but Shauna and Krista don't fight enough!!! Very Happy
sharon s.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Camp Comedy! Reply with quote

julia and isabelle....mary kate and ashley ( full house years)n n kaycee and nicole......lindsay lohan and hilary duff
Kevky

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:51 am    Post subject: Re: Camp Comedy! Reply with quote

I have recast my role. It will be going to Sandra Bullock. The kids, I will have to think about that!! I really don't know many child actors from silent movies!! Smile
pat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:40 am    Post subject: Re: Camp Comedy! Reply with quote

Dan - Moe Howardn Chip - Curly Howardn n Just need to find a guy with brown curly hair thinning on the top.
Chip

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:07 am    Post subject: Re: Camp Comedy! Reply with quote

Umm. Larry Fine?n Pat-Larry Finen Ron- Shemp Howardn Sue-Shelly Duvalln n Joe Charp-Larry the cable guy
sharon s.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:22 am    Post subject: Re: Camp Comedy! Reply with quote

ok karen, sandra bullock, n and chip and co has been recast as the three stooges much more appropriate Wink
Chip

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:26 am    Post subject: Re: Camp Comedy! Reply with quote

I resemble that remark. Wooowooowooowooo!
Jerry

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:05 am    Post subject: Re: Camp Comedy! Reply with quote

Hey, this is great stuff. It looks like the makings of a great comedy show for this summer.Each person can do a little skit about the actors named above.We are about due for another show.I would like to nominate Debbie and Sharon to add this "LITTLE JOB" to the many other things they do all summer.n ...Jerry Tameo Shoobedobedo da da da da da.
sharon s.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Camp Comedy! Reply with quote

no way :p
brad wills

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Camp Comedy! Reply with quote

no way
Jerry

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:27 am    Post subject: Re: Camp Comedy! Reply with quote

Brad,I think that you could become another Flo Zigfield, and put a complete show together.I know Sharon and Debbie will help you.n ............Jerry T. .........
brad wills

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 8:07 am    Post subject: Re: Camp Comedy! Reply with quote

Jerry who's Flo??? Sounds like a girl??? LOL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: