Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

edaville rr
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sharon s.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: edaville rr Reply with quote

dont forget, if you want tickets to edaville for half price, i have them! they are 8$ a piece thats half price! so if you are interested just call me.......im on the campers list Wink
brad wills

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Re: edaville rr Reply with quote

Is the campers list on line yet?? Who do I send my $5.00 to??? Nobody approached me this year.Like I said I wasn't at the meeting so I don't know who was collecting the money in the pit.
sharon s.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: Re: edaville rr Reply with quote

yes the campers list is online, are you talking about the five dollars for dues? or the edaville thing, the edaville thing is 8$. n n if yur taslking about dues, just put it toward the tarp no big deal, deb and i collected dues, remember?n n k....only edaville in this thread, so i will know if i need to give out tickets Smile
Chip

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:47 am    Post subject: Re: edaville rr Reply with quote

We are going. Smile
DebLeahy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Re: edaville rr Reply with quote

Sharon..count me in...I am mailing you the $$ for the tickets...I don't want to forget again!n Thanks! Very Happy
sharon s.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:34 am    Post subject: Re: edaville rr Reply with quote

ok, deb, i will set your tickets aside cause i will probably see you, and dot and chip have thiers i believe. this is gonna be fun! Very Happy
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: Re: edaville rr Reply with quote

Sharon, I understand that BBH at Edaville is on Sunday, November 12. Do you know the time and if we get to go on the train? Also curious if the Christmas lights are up then or is that later in the season? Any idea?n Thanks much.n Deb
Kevky

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:54 am    Post subject: Re: edaville rr Reply with quote

Hi Sharon,n Could you set aside 4 tickets please. I will send you a check today. n Thanks,n Karen
barb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:42 am    Post subject: Re: edaville rr Reply with quote

Sharon I want tix. Can I actually pick up the tickets at your house since we live so close?
DebLeahy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:52 am    Post subject: Re: edaville rr Reply with quote

Hi Everyone!n That weekend in November is the start of the Christmas light train ride. So that Sunday night the lights will definately be on. With your tickets you can go as early as it opens or as late as you wish...I am thinking I'll probably go around dusk and enjoy some of the rides/games with my neice & nephew and then get on the train once its dark. n n The hours are as follows:n 2:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Saturdays and Sundaysn FIRST TRAIN LEAVES ONE HOUR AFTER OPENINGn LAST TRAIN LEAVES ONE HOUR BEFORE CLOSINGn n Hope this helps! Very Happy
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: Re: edaville rr Reply with quote

Deb,n You are a wealth of information. Smile That was awesome. I would like to get 3 tickets. Who do I pay, etc., etc.?n Deb
sharon s.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: Re: edaville rr Reply with quote

Very Happy n n barb, .....sure n n deb j..........make checks out to edaville and send them to me, ill send the tixn n karen.......sounds goodn n deb l...........thanks Wink
dlarsen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: Re: edaville rr Reply with quote

hi sharon i am writing for jen and mike cullinan their computer is down could you please hold 5 tickets for jen, she will send you a check also is under 2 free even for the reduced tickets thanks. deb larsen
John Paul

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Re: edaville rr Reply with quote

Well my family and I are GOING TO DISNEY WORLD that weekend thanks to the help and guidance of Debbie Jacobson's OCD behavior (said with love)we should have fun.n n We have been to Edaville many times and have had a blast,sorry we won't be able to go but we'll be thinking of you all from FLA (not lol)n n Have fun guys.........
sharon s.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:18 pm    Post subject: Re: edaville rr Reply with quote

i was told by mr sullivan that all ages have to pay, there is no age limit
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: