Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Memorial Day Weekend 2006
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Weekend 2006 Reply with quote

Brad,n Slow response but at least 20 people so far. Dessert, hot dogs and salad (fruit or otherwise) are the only things I have heard about.n Will put notices up Saturday at camp.n Ray, you coming?n Looks like plenty of people for tarp Saturday, May 27 at 3. n Potluck is Sunday May 28 at 4. Hope everyone that is around camp will at least stop by.n Deb
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Weekend 2006 Reply with quote

If you know of someone without internet access that might be going, please let us know. That would be helpful.n Anyone been down camp lately? Wondered if my site was waterfront by now!
dlarsen

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Weekend 2006 Reply with quote

hi deb we were down this week and the 4 feet of beach we gained is now gone. we are going down tomorrow will update if necessary.
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:03 am    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Weekend 2006 Reply with quote

Deb, I am hopeing for a good enough Memorial weekend to get down there. Eveything is so late. I usually have my mooring in the water with the sailboat ready to go. Armand said I could tie up on his until I get mine in. Also still splittig wood that is usually split and stacked by now. If the weather co-operates, I was hopeing to make a pot of kale soup. I can whip that up in a couple of hours on the Sunday Smile . Might go good on a chilly night.
John Paul

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Weekend 2006 Reply with quote

Its getting close.....I was teased smelling pine,,,,,,,,this is going to be a long week,,n n Brad you out there...give me a call..cell..
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Weekend 2006 Reply with quote

Hi JP,n Mariah, Kate, Zach and I were down on Saturday. Got a little bit opened up. What a gorgeous day. Quite a few others there as well. Looks to be a beautiful weekend next weekend. Hope the forecast holds for us. n Deb
John Paul

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Weekend 2006 Reply with quote

Hey deb,n I saw Zach with Nick Leo on Sunday...Its amazing how fast kids grow up........see ya soon .....n n Brad,n Are you going down Friday..I am hoping to be there so I can get Friday,Sat,Sunday night under my belt.......I need it.....
Chip

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:21 am    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Weekend 2006 Reply with quote

Deb,n I will be making a chili. Just got our plans figured out. Sorry for the delay.
dlarsen

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 9:29 am    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Weekend 2006 Reply with quote

deb, our plans have changed i will be making a pot of american chop suey
Pollypea65

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 10:11 am    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Weekend 2006 Reply with quote

Hi Deb, n We will be there for the pot luck. I will make a dessert and an appetizer. Paula, Allan, Sarah and Lilli Snell
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Weekend 2006 Reply with quote

Thanks, everyone. Looks like it should be a fun time.n Deb
brad wills

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Weekend 2006 Reply with quote

Hi Deb It looks like a good turn out hopefully and good weather. I was down and stayed over Friday night. We will be going down this Friday night through monday JP >>>>>>>>>
John Paul

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Weekend 2006 Reply with quote

Hey Kids,n n Its summer.....Deb,I'll bring some snackey stuff...Brad I miss you....... Sad more so the FOOD,ya know not smoking food tastes even better.
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Weekend 2006 Reply with quote

JP,n How long has it been since you quit smoking now? Congratulations. What a challenge! I remember when you were talking in terms of days, then weeks. What an accomplishment! Proud of you.n Deb
John Paul

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Weekend 2006 Reply with quote

I have been quit for 9 Months, 3 Weeks, 3 Days, 18 hours, 4 minutes and 56 seconds (297 days). I have saved $4,577.95 by not smoking 14,887 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Month, 2 Weeks, 6 Days, 16 hours and 35 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 7/31/2005 11:15 PMn n Who's counting Smile n n I thank Jim Hall I figured if he could quit anyone could quit....thanks Jim...n n Thanks Deb...only promblem now is weight....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: