Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

????Where are you????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sharon s.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:13 pm    Post subject: ????Where are you???? Reply with quote

HEY, WHERE IS EVERYBODY????camp is over so i know you arnt there??? Very Happy
Chip

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:28 am    Post subject: Re: ????Where are you???? Reply with quote

Hi,n I'm here. We just closed up camp last week. We were going to have Thanksgiving down there but it didn't pan out. Looks like the weather won't be great either. Everyone enjoy your Turkey Day and subsequent nap. Maybe we will see some of you at camp this weekend if the weather holds out.
DebLeahy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:55 am    Post subject: Re: ????Where are you???? Reply with quote

Well...I am here! Kinda sorta sometimes! I check in and stuff! But now that Chip has finally closed his campsite up for the winter, I guess that means I can hit the slopes for it must be almost winter! Smile n n Oh and my Turkey day was fun...hope yours was too!!
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:41 pm    Post subject: Re: ????Where are you???? Reply with quote

Hi everyone!n We have been down a few times. Sure is quiet this time of year. Beautiful, nonetheless!Weather stopped us from going as planned on Thanksgiving. Mariah misses all her Blueberry Hill friends and says hello to all! We had a fabulous trip to Disney with Maria Eugenio in September. It was even extended 2 days due to Hurricane Jeanne. What an experience. Hope everyone has happy, healthy holidays. See you soon.
Mark and Nancy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:43 pm    Post subject: Re: ????Where are you???? Reply with quote

Hi everyone we took a ride down on Sunday and everything looks good (a few dead branches lying around) but other than that very quiet very peaceful there
Mark and Nancy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:44 pm    Post subject: Re: ????Where are you???? Reply with quote

Happy Holidays to All !!
Chip

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 1:59 pm    Post subject: Re: ????Where are you???? Reply with quote

Mark or Nancy,n Thanks for the update. Nice to know everything is ok.n n Happy Holidays to all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: