Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

campers list
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dlarsen

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 2:08 pm    Post subject: campers list Reply with quote

i don't know who is in charge of the campers list but i would be willing to help update the new section. (where john and ron are working so hard every weekend)
dlarsen

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: campers list Reply with quote

sorry, i also would help with the entire list if needed
Chip

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 9:13 pm    Post subject: Re: campers list Reply with quote

Thanks,n We always need help gathering new info and collecting dues. Just remind us at the campers meeting. I know you guys are usually there.n n Thanks again.
pat

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 1:57 pm    Post subject: Re: campers list Reply with quote

I do the campers' list now. I've got an online update form for anyone who wants to update the information. At some point during the summer, I print out the list and distribute it.
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: campers list Reply with quote

I was wondering if there is a better way to distribute the camper's lists. The lists contain a lot of very priviledged information. Last year lists were stuck in outside doors of structures for campers who either did not come down for a very long time or at all. As a matter of fact, I asked John if I could take one out of a camper's door since the info contained in them is private and it was in a very open campsite. Since the camp is virtually open to the public (ie: any one can just walk through there), is there a safer way that they can be distributed? Obviously, if campers are there on distribution day, then great, hand deliver them. Perhaps, the ones who are not there could have their names left on the top of them and they could be left at either John and Linda's site or someone else's who is around alot. I would be willing to hold onto them since I spend much of my summer there. n Another suggestion might be for campers to send a self addressed stamped envelope with your campsite payment to John and Linda and then the lists could just be mailed directly to the campers at no expense to the association. We would need to know how much postage to put on the envelope but that might work. That way Pat wouldn't have to figure out who got one and who didn't. Is anyone else concerned about this or is it just me???n n When are the list updates due?
Mark and Nancy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:07 pm    Post subject: Re: campers list Reply with quote

Deb,n I agree with you, about leaving them on doors... What if someone from each section had them at their campsites and anyone that wanted one could go to that persons site and pick one up. I would be willing to take them for my section supposedly called the "Pit" n n Nancy
brad wills

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:11 pm    Post subject: Re: campers list Reply with quote

I use the campers list all the time. I like it and I'm sure its a lot of work. The campground is pretty tightly knit. I think that the campers list has as much imformation as a phone book except we added e-mail address.I find people dont let the people that work on it updated imformation.
dlarsen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:21 pm    Post subject: Re: campers list Reply with quote

i would keep the list in my section "the ridge" ha ha
John Paul

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: campers list Reply with quote

Dave its called the High rent district,not the ridge........All you rich ppl are the same lol
dlarsen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:21 pm    Post subject: Re: campers list Reply with quote

it's not that we are rich, believe me its just that we appreciate the finer things in life "sewerage.
brad wills

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:39 pm    Post subject: Re: campers list Reply with quote

No we in the pit like the finer things in life good food good campfire good company then we go visit you to use the sewerage!!!!! HA HA!!!!!
brad wills

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:57 pm    Post subject: Re: campers list Reply with quote

Pat where is the on line update form???
dlarsen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:13 pm    Post subject: Re: campers list Reply with quote

so we don't have good company now we know we're being used for our sewerage so you will have to be like a bear in the woods ha ha just kidding can't wait to get back there for the summer it sounds like more people want to get involved.
pat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:15 am    Post subject: Re: campers list Reply with quote

Quote:
Originally posted by pat:n I do the campers' list now. I've got an online update form for anyone who wants to update the information. At some point during the summer, I print out the list and distribute it.

pat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:23 am    Post subject: Re: campers list Reply with quote

Last year, I didn't print up enough campers' lists, so I didn't leave a list at some of the nobody-home campsites at the end of my route. My plan was to print up more and distribute them the following week. There were several complaints about "WHERE'S MY LIST??". (Ask Dot and Chip...)n n So before it's decided that we simply don't leave a list at empty campsites, everyone should understand this and agree to it.n n Personally, I'd love nothing more than to simply distribute a pile of lists to a dozen "deputy destributors".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: