Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pump out
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ayn H

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Pump out Reply with quote

Deb L that site # is 7A. Did you watch the game this afternoon?That was awesome but too close.
dlarsen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Pump out Reply with quote

yes we watched the game, 2nd half anyway. i just got off the phone with my mom to tell her the site number. thanks
John Paul

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:46 am    Post subject: Re: Pump out Reply with quote

Ann,n We kinda closed up already,I still have some stuff to do but with gas prices being so high I wanna go down just one more time only,and in one vehicle.It costs me 85.00 to fill up the Yukon,which I figured out would cost me 25.00 each trip,its bad enough I fill that truck up twice a week as it is,with 4 trucks on the road its killing us......n n Anyway,your right ,with the late start in the spring due to bad weather,summer did seem very short.....everyone in my office can tell when I am not at camp,I guess I am Wink Ann,,,,,,I have not smoked for 1 Month, 3 Weeks, 4 Days, 10 hours, 10 minutes and 33 seconds (56 days). I have saved $867.51 by not smoking 2,821 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Week, 2 Days, 19 hours and 5 minutes of my life.(more time at camp) My Quit Date: 7/31/2005 11:15 PM and I am doing the Cool James Brown...I feel Good.....like I knew that I would.....so good.....sooo good....I quit smoking da da da dadaaaaaaaaaaa wham.
Ayn H

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Pump out Reply with quote

JP..........Iam SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO proud of you. I knew you could do it. You are the greatest!!!!!! Keep up the good work and if you get tempted during the winter months just call me up and I will talk you down with some of my favorite jokes. heh heh heh you"ll be asleep in no time. All kidding aside, I know it is tough but I am very, very, proud of you. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you keep going.
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Pump out Reply with quote

Way to go, JP!!! Keep up the great work. We know you can do it. n On another note. Did the pumper guy leave any other phone numbers or methods of contact for his business? Unfortunately, I was unaware that he was coming on Sunday and I am unable to do it on the other date mentioned. So, I need to somehow make arrangements so that I can get closed up. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Pump out Reply with quote

Way to go JP. My date (That I quit) is Feb 10, 1992 at 4 o'clock. Very big day for me. Be careful not to replace smoking with food because the weight can be a serious problem for your health too. I also feel the bite on the fuel to camp and am planning my trips more careful. $13.50 round trip. The solution I came up with is great. Instead of going down twice a week, I stay all week. (Ha, Ha)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: