Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Happy New Year

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DebLeahy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:28 am    Post subject: Happy New Year Reply with quote

Happy 2006 from all of us partying on the cape this year!!! We hope its a fun happy and healthy new year for all!! Smile
sharon s.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Happy New Year Reply with quote

wow i am still re-couping from that cape experience with all you wild campers! Surprised happy new year everyone!
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Happy New Year Reply with quote

I wondered where all the commotion on the Cape was coming from. It must have been all those wild and crazy Blueberry Hill campers! Where did you guys end up staying this year? Last year we ran into some of the partiers at the Christmas Tree Shop. This year we saw no one. But, we had a great time nonetheless.n Happy New Year to all!!!
sharon s.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Happy New Year Reply with quote

we were in yarmoth this year. the other hotel raised its price so we found a new one!
erica.smith

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Happy New Year Reply with quote

wished i could have been with you guys. but we were traveling back to georgia. but i have to say it's 60 and sunny as apossed to the weather you guys are having.
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Happy New Year Reply with quote

We were at the Marriott by the Cape Cod Mall and Christmas Tree Shop. Great bargains. Bought lots of stuff we didn't need. But, "don't you just love a bargain?"n When we drove by Gull Wing, it said no vacancy yet no one was there. I wondered if they were renovating since there was a big dumpster in the parking lot to the left of the building. n What hotel did you find had a good deal? Weren't many good deals out there this year for hotels that we could find.
Chip

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:18 am    Post subject: Re: Happy New Year Reply with quote

Chris and I spent New Years Eve at Universal Studios in Orlando. Awesome time. The Weymouth High School Marching Band marched in the Macy's Parade at Universal earlier that day.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: