Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

damaged sites??????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sharon s.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 6:57 pm    Post subject: damaged sites?????? Reply with quote

i heard that some sites got mushed in the snow is this true????? which ones???!!!! Sad
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: damaged sites?????? Reply with quote

I heard that 5 sites were damages. Mine was one and Carolyn Chambers was another. The other 3 I'm not sure of. I don't think any in your family were damaged.
sharon s.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 7:21 pm    Post subject: Re: damaged sites?????? Reply with quote

that stinks!!!!! is yours repairable at least??? we are going down this weekend to check it all out. this damn snow must have done it!!!! i want summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chip

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 10:38 am    Post subject: Re: damaged sites?????? Reply with quote

Tavares and Jacobson were also hit. We need some good news. Anybody got any good news.
Ron

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 12:24 pm    Post subject: Re: damaged sites?????? Reply with quote

The 5th site was Barbara Shadrick.n n Ron
sharon s.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: damaged sites?????? Reply with quote

as a matter of fact chip i do.............we are having twins!!!due august 24Th Very Happy
Chip

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 9:39 am    Post subject: Re: damaged sites?????? Reply with quote

News doesn't get any better than that. Congrats!
pat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 9:43 am    Post subject: Re: damaged sites?????? Reply with quote

A few recent photos of Dan's campsite:n n  - n n  - n n  - n n  - n n The funny thing about it is that Dan's first thought when he walked in was "Hey... firewood!"
sharon s.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 6:47 pm    Post subject: Re: damaged sites?????? Reply with quote

i saw the sites this weekend...wow. what a mess....but we did look to see if Dans fireplace was ok, and it was...whew!!!
Steve

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 2:51 pm    Post subject: Re: damaged sites?????? Reply with quote

Danny,n n Sucks dude! Once the muck clears down there I'll lend a hand. n n Steve
DebLeahy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 8:10 pm    Post subject: Re: damaged sites?????? Reply with quote

Wow!! Sad n I was there over the weekend and it was just a big bummer to see all the messes!!!
clarkevic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 11:24 am    Post subject: Re: damaged sites?????? Reply with quote

hey dan, sorry to see the mess your site is in. i'll be back in the middle of april and any help i can give you i'll be more than willing. thank god the fireplace and music center are o.k. vic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: