Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Armand Pariseau, Site#4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ayn H

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Armand Pariseau, Site#4 Reply with quote

Thanks for the update on Armand and thanks for keeping us on track Ray. You are a good friend. Please give Armand my regards and let him know to expect another card from me.
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Armand Pariseau, Site#4 Reply with quote

Good afternoon to all. I I went to camp today and it was a bit cool with the wind comeing strong off the water. I saw John busy woking on getting ready for opening. I stopped by to see Armand Pariseau on the way home. Much to my surprise and delight, I learnred that he was making great strides with his Physical therapy. He has been walking substantial distances and working out a couple of hours a day. He wants out of there real bad. He wants to go home.(And to camp of course.) Before I forget, the pond has another foot of shorelne. It is down 3 feet from it's highest level several weeks ago. See ya all soon. Smile
sharon s.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Armand Pariseau, Site#4 Reply with quote

i hope he gets out soon! Very Happy
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Armand Pariseau, Site#4 Reply with quote

Hi again folks. I think I'm going to keep my mouth shut about Armand for a while. Seems like every time I have good news, I have less than good news. As I type this message, Armand, is in the Emergency room at St. Lukes Hospital in New Bedford. He experienced Atrium fribilatiom. His heart rate was up to 140. It is back down to normal and they don't seem too worried. He might stay a couple of days. Let's hope this does not cause any kind of major setback. His Daughter, Joan, doesn't seem to think so. Sad
Ayn H

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Armand Pariseau, Site#4 Reply with quote

Ray, do you know if Armand will be going back to Alden Court when he leaves the hospital?
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Armand Pariseau, Site#4 Reply with quote

Ayn, Armand' is supposed to be going back in a day or two to continue his rehab. One must remember, he is 85. Nothing is etched in stone. We always hope for the best and roll with the unexpected. I talked to him today at St. Luke's Hospital. He called me to give me his room number and phone number. He is in TCU room 282. Telephone number 508-985-7065 Smile
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Armand Pariseau, Site#4 Reply with quote

Just retuned from visiting Armand at the hospital. He is in very good spirits and anxious to get out of there. I dare not say any more for fear of jinxing him. Smile
brad wills

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Armand Pariseau, Site#4 Reply with quote

Ray Tell him we are praying and thinking of him.looked at new trailers out in North Hampton last Saturday. While Sam was recording a CD with his band.We were out there all weekend in the rain.
Ayn H

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Armand Pariseau, Site#4 Reply with quote

Ray, I called that number that you posted for Mr. P at the hospital today to see if he received the plant I sent and they said he left. I guess that is good news. Did he go back to Alden Court??
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Armand Pariseau, Site#4 Reply with quote

Gee Ayn, I'd like to say I am sorry he had left before getting your flower gift but, you understand the overall picture. They usually try to forward things to their released patients. I haven't seen Armand, since Monday but, I did talk to him by phone Thursday. He was extremly upbeat. He is making a gallant effort to get back on his feet. I have been home sick with a urinary tract infection. Didn't even venture a trip to camp at all on Saturday or Sunday . On Meds til' next Thursday. Sulpha drugs interfere with my eyesight. Going to take it easy. Hard to see the keybord clearly so excuse any spelling errors or things that don't come together.. Getting to be an old timer you know. For those interested his new Phone number it is 508-717-0030 Adress Alden Court, 389 Alden Rd. Fairhaven, MA 02719 Smile
brad wills

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Armand Pariseau, Site#4 Reply with quote

Ray Glad Armand is getting better. Now you get better!! Who can I pick on if your not there? Now I know why I didn't see you Sunday.
brad wills

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 8:09 am    Post subject: Re: Armand Pariseau, Site#4 Reply with quote

Ray Where are you????? Your little brother!!!!
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:32 am    Post subject: Re: Armand Pariseau, Site#4 Reply with quote

Hi Brad. I am on last day of meds, I hope. Went to see a good Polka band Sunday. As much as I love camp, I do love Polka music too. Ev, and I, had a great time even though I couldn't do much. I did go and visit Armand for a while Saturday afternoon when I came home. He was in good spirits. Time will tell if he can get back on his feet. He has to get out of the nurseing home as his time has run out. Supposed to leave here on the 18th.
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Armand Pariseau, Site#4 Reply with quote

Hi Folks. I went to see Armand today,(Tuesday). He is going home tommorrow for a day along with his Therapist to see how he does around the house. It is really an evaluation of his activities. Wish him luck. His house is laid out perfect for his situation. A real nice little place in the country.
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Armand Pariseau, Site#4 Reply with quote

Hi Fellow Campers. I went to see Armand at the rehab nursing complex this afternoon. After a valuation day at home yesterday, that went rather well, he will be returning home very soon with some aid. He is all pumped up and we had a great visit. He was bumbed out that the Sox lost last night but, when we talked about going home, he got quite excited. They are rearangeing his home to accomidate his special needs for the time being. He will be able to get back on his computer and E-mail his friends again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: