Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Armand Pariseau, Site#4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brad wills

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Armand Pariseau, Site#4 Reply with quote

Ray It's nice you go to see him. He probably don't get a lot of company. It's good you printed this out so he could read it. It probably lifted his spirits. Your a good friend to Armand. God bless you and him. brad
brad wills

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject: Re: Armand Pariseau, Site#4 Reply with quote

Ray Hows Armand doing??
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Armand Pariseau, Site#4 Reply with quote

Hi all you campers. I haven't been able to see Armand until today because I was sick for 4 days myself. All good news. Armand is out of the Hospital and back in Rehabilitation. He is alert and fiesty. If you feel you want to talk to him, his number is 508-717-0030. Smile
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Armand Pariseau, Site#4 Reply with quote

Ray,n Sorry to hear you were ill Smile When you talk to him, tell him we are soliciting help for the big tarp raising on Memorial Day weekend. Just kidding. Would love to see him there as a spectator or a supervisor or just at camp. Maybe, knowing camp is right around the corner will revitalize him. I know it does that to the rest of us. Cool n Deb
brad wills

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Armand Pariseau, Site#4 Reply with quote

Debbie I will help you with whatever you need me to do for Memorial Day weekend??
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: Armand Pariseau, Site#4 Reply with quote

Thanks, Brad. I can use all the help I can get. When we use to do Pot Lucks at Thousand Trails (resort campgrounds), it was literally luck. We had no idea other than appetizer, main course, salad, or dessert of what to expect. Most of the guests were people who travelled full time in their RV's. At times, it was pretty funny when there would either be many versions of American Chop Suey or variations of B & M Beans. These were all things that stored well in their Motorhomes and trailers. Hopefully, by us having had many months to plan and with the addition of Erica's wonderful cookbook, maybe we will have lots of variety. It would be great if people had the opportunity to copy down some of their special recipes and bring them along. That might be fun too. I know Deb Larsen makes an awesome Taco dip. Oops, did I just volunteer you, Deb? Sorry, didn't mean to! Ayn Homer makes a mean chili. Oops, again. I think Brad's idea of a Memorial Day pot luck is a good one for giving everyone who is trying to get their camps opened up a break from it and a great time to socialize. n Keeping checking back for updates as to exact date and time. If most people want to do Sunday, May 28th at 4:30 pm then that is what we will do. Earlier or later, just let me know what works best. n It might also be a good idea to have a brief camper's meeting for those who are able to come. Maybe, we could get some early volunteers for the summer events and not leave it all up to the July 4th meeting which is not attended by everyone anyways. n Last year's events were really fun and well attended. n If you want to start jotting down on the website what you would like to bring, that might help others make their decisions as well. n Thanks,n Debbie
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:29 am    Post subject: Re: Armand Pariseau, Site#4 Reply with quote

Just an additional comment on my last post, the reason for doing the early camper's meeting is that more and more school system's (Pembroke included) have decided to go with the early start of the new school year in the fall. Children are starting in August, before Labor Day. That doesn't leave a huge amount of weekends to work with. It cuts out 1 more. We wait sooooo long for the good weather and now our time at BBH is cut shorter and shorter. Just doesn't seem fair. Sad
dlarsen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:04 am    Post subject: Re: Armand Pariseau, Site#4 Reply with quote

sorry deb we have a family graduation that sunday but i did put the taco dip recipe in the bbh cookbook if anyone is interested.
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Armand Pariseau, Site#4 Reply with quote

Thanks for the update, Deb, and letting me know where to find the recipe. I bet it can even be made lo-cal. Smile What do you think? Would that ruin it?
dlarsen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Armand Pariseau, Site#4 Reply with quote

you could try, but i have never done that!!!!!!
Ayn H

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Armand Pariseau, Site#4 Reply with quote

Guess I have been working too hard on our JCAHO accreditation. Did Imiss something? Where is the cookbook?
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:28 am    Post subject: Re: Armand Pariseau, Site#4 Reply with quote

Ayn,n It is under the website smoresandmore.com n Deb
Ayn H

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Armand Pariseau, Site#4 Reply with quote

Thanks Deb I will certainly check it out.
Chip

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Armand Pariseau, Site#4 Reply with quote

I keep looking for an Mr P update but the thread has morphed. Can we move the food discussion to the Memorial Day thread or the cookbook thread?n Thanks. Smile
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Armand Pariseau, Site#4 Reply with quote

Thank you Chip. You read my mind. I was at the nurseing home to visit Armand this morning. He looks and feels fantastic. He is ready to make a go of it. They have been getting him up in a chair and on his feet. He takes only a few steps but, for him that is great. He wants to return home in the worst way. All the bed rest has left his arms and legs week but he is working on that. He is quite a guy. Before I forget, he was totaly elated over the Sox 3 game sweep of the Orioles this weekend. I told him to be caregul because it was his vigerous move cheering the Patriots that got him here in the first place. Please remember good friends, this is Armand's column. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: