Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Armand Pariseau, Site#4
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:54 pm    Post subject: Armand Pariseau, Site#4 Reply with quote

This message is to inform you that Armand is in a Nursing home undergoing extensive rehab. He has had a rather tough winter where several health issues have made it necessary for him to be there. He ruptured a blood vessle that required 10 pints of blood to get him back to normal.Then he had his hip replacement pop out, He had to be tranported to the hospital to have it reset. He was back at rehb only a short time and was taken back to the hospital with Pneumonia. A week after that, he was brought back to the rehab center and that is where he is at right now. He is very tired and is working very hard to get back to where he can do for himself and is looking forward to another summer at camp. He's a real fighter for a guy coming close to 85. If you would like to drop him a line or card, his address there is.n n Armand Pariseaun Alden Court Nursing Homen 389 Alden Rd.n Fairhaven, MA 02719
sharon s.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:12 am    Post subject: Re: Armand Pariseau, Site#4 Reply with quote

wow poor guy! i hope everything goes well!
dlarsen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Armand Pariseau, Site#4 Reply with quote

thanks ray for letting us know. Armand is a true "camper" and a real gentleman. good luck and god bless.
Chip

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:25 am    Post subject: Re: Armand Pariseau, Site#4 Reply with quote

Get well soon Mr P.
John Paul

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:08 am    Post subject: Re: Armand Pariseau, Site#4 Reply with quote

Best wishes Armand,get well soon camp is around the corner...
brad wills

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Armand Pariseau, Site#4 Reply with quote

Get well quick Armand we need you at camp!!!!
Ayn H

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Armand Pariseau, Site#4 Reply with quote

We are all praying and rooting for you Mr. Pn Get well real soon.
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:54 am    Post subject: Re: Armand Pariseau, Site#4 Reply with quote

To all campers at Blueberry Hil. Armand Pariseau is very ill. Please pray for his recovery. He is at St. Lukes Hospital in New Bedford.
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:56 am    Post subject: Re: Armand Pariseau, Site#4 Reply with quote

Armand,n You are in our thoughts and prayers. We pray for your recovery.n Debbie, Kevin and Mariah
Jerry

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:24 am    Post subject: Re: Armand Pariseau, Site#4 Reply with quote

Get well Armand,Pat and I are saying a special prayer for you.You and I have to do it for the older statesmen at camp.n ...Jerry and Pat................
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Armand Pariseau, Site#4 Reply with quote

I talked with Armand today. He seemed in reasonably good spirits. He has shown some improvement and was very alert when I spoke to him. He is a bit frustrated since he is still in the hospital where they are keeping a close watch on his heart and lungs since the onset of Pneumonia. I will post any changes that come my way if they occur.
sharon s.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Armand Pariseau, Site#4 Reply with quote

we will definatly say a prayer for him. and we will be thinking of him.
brad wills

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Armand Pariseau, Site#4 Reply with quote

Armand we are praying for your recovery!!!!!
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Armand Pariseau, Site#4 Reply with quote

I went to see Armand, in the hospital today. He was in very good spirits and feeling much better. They had him up in a chair and plan to do the same today. GOOD news for once. I printed and brought him a copy of the topic here and he got a little emotional. He said to say thanks for your prayers and for thinking of him. He really wants to get back to camp. We'll have to work on that.
dlarsen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Armand Pariseau, Site#4 Reply with quote

ray, thanks for the update on armand. I'm sure he appreciates what a good and loyal friend you are to him. send him our best wishes and we're looking forward to seeing him this summer even if it is from the parking lot behind his site. will the water ever go down????????
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: