Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mike Allen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ron

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:38 pm    Post subject: Mike Allen Reply with quote

I just heard Mike was involved in a serious accident. The only information I have is the following article: http://enterprise.southofboston.com/articles/2006/02/05/news/news/news02.txtn n I have do not have an update on his condition.
Kevky

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:12 am    Post subject: Re: Mike Allen Reply with quote

Living in Lakeville I had heard of the accident, however not the participants. Thank God the accident happened in front of the police station, so that quick action was taken. My prayers are with Allen family.
dlarsen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike Allen Reply with quote

dave and i happened to be at ayn homers house on friday night due to her mothers passing and the accident was just down the street. having a son who is a call fireman (eric) i always hear the sirens and they went on for quite a while, our prayers are with the allen family. deb larsen
Dbrier

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike Allen Reply with quote

I heard that Mike is out of intensive care and doing better. Will require a long rehab period.
Jerry

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:12 am    Post subject: Re: Mike Allen Reply with quote

Get well real quick Mike, I will be looking foward to some fishing tips from you in the spring.n .............Jerry Tameo........
Ayn H

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike Allen Reply with quote

The accident was right down the street from where I live. Our family also knew the other guy that was involved in the other car. I called the Allen"s and left a message asking how Mike is and if there is anything we can do but have not heard back. I"m sure they are very busy. Spirit Bless you Mike.
Dbrier

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike Allen Reply with quote

Mike is now at the Rehab Hospital of the Cape and Islands. He will be there for another week or two, then home. Here is the address there:n n 311 Service Roadn East Sandwich, MA 02537n n Telephone # 1-508-833-5527
DebLeahy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:39 am    Post subject: Re: Mike Allen Reply with quote

Just as an FYI the association has sent a get well arrangement to the Allen household for Mike! We all hope to see him out fishing again real soon!
brad wills

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike Allen Reply with quote

I just called the number that Dave B. put on and I talked to Mike's Dad. He's getting better,but it will take a long time. He was eating supper so I couldn't talk to Mike.
Chip

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:05 am    Post subject: Re: Mike Allen Reply with quote

Thanks for the updates everyone. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
duke

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike Allen Reply with quote

Hi Everyone, this is Michael Allen's mom Leeann. We are pleased to say that Michael is doing well. He has been at the rehab center in the Cape and is making great progress. We are expecting him to come home on this Tuesday, Feb 28th. Thank you from Michael and the entire family for all of your warm gestures. The cards, phone calls, and prayers are truly appreciated and heart-felt. We could have never made it through without friends like you. I will keep you posted on his progress. Please do not respond to this email address, as it is not my own.Smile He looks foward to seeing all of you soon. Anyone who would like to call can reach him at 781-878-7327 after Tuesday.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: