Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is the Sun ever going to Shine.....Gezz
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ALWAYSJMD

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Is the Sun ever going to Shine.....Gezz Reply with quote

Our sites survived the winter- now we have to worry about surviving the spring?!?! Let's hope we have more than one "Ray" this weekend!n Jeanne
John Paul

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 5:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Is the Sun ever going to Shine.....Gezz Reply with quote

Think sun everyone............think sun..
John Paul

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Is the Sun ever going to Shine.....Gezz Reply with quote

I know we wanted sun but this came pretty fast,Sunday it was over 85 deg in our oven of a cabin,too hot for this Portuguese guy.n n Went home early Sunday,got the air conditioners out,HOTTTTTTTTn n Today in big Fall River it hit almost 90,the natives are getting restless and trying to kill each other,we had a sword wielding nut ball yesterday the cops had to shoot to stop the guy,they tell me (FR Police)when it gets hot in the city all the nut balls come out....n n Surprised We'll be back at camp soon,safe and sound.....
sharon s.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:47 am    Post subject: Re: Is the Sun ever going to Shine.....Gezz Reply with quote

a sword??!! holy cow! Surprised
Chip

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Is the Sun ever going to Shine.....Gezz Reply with quote

Well JP, glad you survived the gunshot wounds. Very Happy Will they give you your sword back after the trial? Wink
brad wills

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Is the Sun ever going to Shine.....Gezz Reply with quote

Chip I hope not He'll be bringing it to camp to use on me !! HA HA
brad wills

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Is the Sun ever going to Shine.....Gezz Reply with quote

Oh JP you went home to get out the window air conditioners you poor thing!! They just finished the central A/C in our house today. I'm freezing right now I can't wait to go to camp and thaw out!! HA HA
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Is the Sun ever going to Shine.....Gezz Reply with quote

Wait til' these guys get their first electric bill to run these A/C's. Could get warm again.
brad wills

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Is the Sun ever going to Shine.....Gezz Reply with quote

It should be cheeper than all the window a/c we use and fans. we set it at 72 and leave it alone. It shuts off after you reach comfort level. Besides comfort costs money!!!!
John Paul

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:09 am    Post subject: Re: Is the Sun ever going to Shine.....Gezz Reply with quote

The guy with the sword died 2 hrs after he was shot,sad event but the cops had no choice...as far as me and Brad with the sword,naw i'll bring a baseball bat or leave my snoring machine at home..keep him up all night..but I like Marianne don't want to keep her up,just brad lol
Chip

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Is the Sun ever going to Shine.....Gezz Reply with quote

That's funny, Dot calls me a snoring machine. Surprised
John Paul

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Is the Sun ever going to Shine.....Gezz Reply with quote

Chip,n Get a CPAP greastest thing I ever did,still love my naps though.n n POOR DOT,no wonder why she is up at the crack of dawn at the brown houses,nothing else to do while you snore.
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Is the Sun ever going to Shine.....Gezz Reply with quote

How did we get from A/C to snoring? Oh, never mind. We don't need A/C by the ocean. We are 10 to 15 dgrees cooler thanks to Mother nature (And it's free) LOLOLOL We just open the widows like the Pilgims did. We spend the savings on Lobster. LOLOLOL We can hear the guy next door snoring and visa versa. That cool west breeze at BBH is a Soutwests breeze off Buzzards Bay here. Natural A/C. As a matter of fact, it's a bit cool right now. (72 to be exact) I think I will close the window some. As for Chip's wife getting up early, she does a great job........Never heard her complain. She'll get my vote any time.
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Is the Sun ever going to Shine.....Gezz Reply with quote

Hey JP. What happened to you this weekend. I put the log splitter at your place Wednesday and you didn't show. It is locked to a tree. You might have to stop at my house on the way by to get key and gas can. Wills can show you how to use it. You kave to swing the ram to the vertical position. (If he remembers) I won't be down next weekend. Or, you can wait until I get down there.
John Paul

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:46 am    Post subject: Re: Is the Sun ever going to Shine.....Gezz Reply with quote

Hey Ray Thanks,had a funeral this weekend,a very close freinds dad passed and then my dad ended up in the hospital,tough weekend.n n We'll be down Thursday or friday,I'll call ya to get key,thank you very much.... Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: