Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Florida home web-site

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:52 pm    Post subject: Florida home web-site Reply with quote

Ray,n The web site for our Florida property isn n www.whisperingpalmsvilla.comn n It is still under construction, but this will give you an idea of the property, what it has to offer and what is in the area. n If your friend has a date in mind, have him call or e-mail. Also, make sure he checks out the "specials" area once that is developed. n Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.n Debbie
dlarsen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:01 am    Post subject: Re: Florida home web-site Reply with quote

hey deb, great site, really shows what you are renting.
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Florida home web-site Reply with quote

Hey Deb, That's a great site you guys put together. Love the music. I just settled back in my office chair and let the shots roll by. The calender setup in so user friendly. I will pass the site along to some of my retired friends from the company I worked for and a few of my neighbors that travel south. I wish you and Kevin the best in this venture. Should be an easy sell.
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Florida home web-site Reply with quote

Thanks guys. Appreciate the feedback. n I am still having trouble viewing the slide show myself. The guy at the computer store basically said if by changing the properties on the computer didn't fix it, then I probably would have to live with it. Have you ever heard of this before? My photos look like the colors don't blend. I think it is so cool how she made the pool water move.n Glad you like the music.n The lady that is putting this web site together is our friend we did the bareboat charter with to the French West Indies. Therefore, the very Caribbeanish theme and music.
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Florida home web-site Reply with quote

Deb, I did notice one thing. The music was scratchy or crackling. I don't know if it is my computer or the program. You might want to ask some of the other people on here who played it.
dlarsen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Florida home web-site Reply with quote

hi deb, just thought i would let you know the link to the area restaurants is not for orange county florida, but for orange county california. as for the sound, our sound is not working.
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Florida home web-site Reply with quote

I really appreciate the feedback. Deb, the music comes on just during the slide show. I e-mailed my friend about the error in the restaurants so that can be corrected. Thanks.n Ray, when I play the music it comes out okay. I listened to it on my sister's computer today and it was okay there. I never realized how web-sites could be different on different computers. Photos are okay on everyone else's but almost indistinguishable on mine. But the accompanying music is okay. Go figure.
John Paul

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:27 am    Post subject: Re: Florida home web-site Reply with quote

Hey Deb,n Thats a nice set up,nice web site too...Man I din't realize you guys were that wealthy...I knew you were up on the hill but geezz lol.
brad wills

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Florida home web-site Reply with quote

Debbie do you own it?? It looks beautiful. I want to jump in that pool!!
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Florida home web-site Reply with quote

Yes, we just bought it. We decided that having done long term rentals for many, many years, that we needed a change. Though we had many okay years with the long distance long term rentals, that the past year or so was brutal and we had to look at other options. Having had to pay out many thousands of dollars last year to get a house back in shape, we decided to explore this other avenue of real estate. Since we enjoy Florida and the Disney area so much, we decided to look in that area. Now we are going to try short terms rentals. I don't think with this kind of arrangement that evictions are a problem. People are only staying for a short time. It is a vacation destination, not their primary residence. That pool looks really great to me right now too!!!
brad wills

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Florida home web-site Reply with quote

Have fun in Florida next week!!
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:05 am    Post subject: Re: Florida home web-site Reply with quote

Thanks Brad. We had an awesome time. It was tough to come home.
Ayn H

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Florida home web-site Reply with quote

Hey Deb,n Welcome hom. I bet it was coming home but I bet there will never be a Blueberry Hill in Fla............nor strange folk like us:) Smile Smile
Ayn H

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Florida home web-site Reply with quote

home and tough before coming Smile ooops....sorry
CarolV

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Florida home web-site Reply with quote

Nice site & awesome home....looking for a full-time housekeeper???n n Congrats!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: