Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Steve and Sharon Semas having twins!!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chip

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 9:41 am    Post subject: Steve and Sharon Semas having twins!!!! Reply with quote

Yes, you read that correctly. I just hope they take after the Semas side. We don't need any more Evil Betty's running around here.
sharon s.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Steve and Sharon Semas having twins!!!! Reply with quote

dont worry, my children will understand the values of beer, hot dogs, and ice cream like all good campers, they will not be turned to the evil side Smile
pat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 6:58 am    Post subject: Re: Steve and Sharon Semas having twins!!!! Reply with quote

n n Luke... I'm your grandmother. Search your feelings. You know it to be true!

DebLeahy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: Steve and Sharon Semas having twins!!!! Reply with quote

Well...Cousin Auntie Deb will make sure there are no evil Semas Twins running around!! But they will learn to throw good horse shoes...hopefully at the stakes though!
clarkevic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 11:35 am    Post subject: Re: Steve and Sharon Semas having twins!!!! Reply with quote

well i am sure that my grandchildren will love all the great things that b.h. has to offer but after labor day they will be like the canada geese and have a great urge to head south with their wonderful grandmother. well i really have to go to the beach now because it is going into the high eighties today. see ya. E.B.
jvc

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 8:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Steve and Sharon Semas having twins!!!! Reply with quote

well Dee and I should be hearing news about our little girl we are adopting in the next 2-4 weeks. I told sharon she should name her kids Houwie and Douwie and I'll name mine Louwie but she needs some time to think about it. How about we do some sort of name the evil ones grandchildren contest? The winner gets a summers worth of water balloons !!!
sharon s.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 6:32 am    Post subject: Re: Steve and Sharon Semas having twins!!!! Reply with quote

Sad
sharon s.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 6:33 am    Post subject: Re: Steve and Sharon Semas having twins!!!! Reply with quote

Sad do you see what i have to put up with? my whole family is nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chip

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 7:50 am    Post subject: Re: Steve and Sharon Semas having twins!!!! Reply with quote

Quote:
Originally posted by sharon s.:n Sad do you see what i have to put up with? my whole family is nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know, I kind of like the idea. How about Mo, Larry and Curly. Mo and Curly are brothers.
DebLeahy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Steve and Sharon Semas having twins!!!! Reply with quote

NO NO NO! I was thinking THING 1 & THING 2 (Dr. Suess--The Cat in the Hat)....but now that John's baby is in the works...I'll have to rewrite the book and add THING 3!! Very Happy
DebLeahy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 7:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Steve and Sharon Semas having twins!!!! Reply with quote

Stop the presses!! By George (not Piccuito) I think I've got it!!!n n Peter, Paul & Mary!!! That way any combo of new Semas or Clarke children will fit the mix! And think...we could have great sing alongs around the bonfires with them!!! Smile Very Happy
jvc

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 10:05 am    Post subject: Re: Steve and Sharon Semas having twins!!!! Reply with quote

How about Fee, Fi, and Fo? we can always just nickname Rob and Julies little one Fum . Rolling Eyes
DebLeahy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 1:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Steve and Sharon Semas having twins!!!! Reply with quote

oooohhh! John...that is a good one!! haha!! Smile
sharon s.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 4:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Steve and Sharon Semas having twins!!!! Reply with quote

how bout....blue, berry, and hill....rob and julie already named theirs (party poopers) :p
pat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 9:09 am    Post subject: Re: Steve and Sharon Semas having twins!!!! Reply with quote

How about "Bud", "Why", and "Sir"?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: