Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No More Snow
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brad wills

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:09 pm    Post subject: Re: No More Snow Reply with quote

if anybody wants to get hold of me I'm at 508-339-4716 I'm taking this web page off my computer. Brad
Ayn H

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: No More Snow Reply with quote

Hey guys........let"s just all try to play nice and get along ..........summer hasn"t even started yet.. Has there been talk of doing a recipe swap or recipe book? I am looking for some plain, rather bland recipes for my youngest who will probably eat chicken nuggetts, Kraft mac n cheese, and plain pasta with melted butter for the rest of her life. Campers beware of the photo-phone snapper who comes out of nowhere and is said to take pics of people when they are least expecting it. You know who you are:) Smile
dlarsen

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: No More Snow Reply with quote

thanks you just ruined our summer fun!!!!!!!
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:49 pm    Post subject: Re: No More Snow Reply with quote

Ayn, I have been put on a low fat diet that includes a rice dish. If she can eat boiled rice, I put in one to two teaspoons of Minor's chicken base in the hot water to disolve it. The rice absorbs the chicken flavor from this brand of base real good. It makes for one heck of a tasty rice dish. It is also very filling. If you make a little more than you can eat, it stores well in the fridge. It comes right back in the microwave. You may have to try to get the amount of base to your taste. I get the Minor's at BJ's in a 1 lb. tub in the soup isle and rice in 10 lb. bags. They also have beef base but, I never tried it in rice. Smile I don't know if she can eat The Polish stuffed cabbage. You can make the rice and ground meat portion without the cabbage or tomato soup. You can season with your own known products that she can handle.
Ayn H

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:16 pm    Post subject: Re: No More Snow Reply with quote

Thanks Ray, I will try it and she how she does. I thought I was in the home stretch and happy that I didn"t have any fussy eaters....until the last one that is.........It figures.
Ayn H

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 5:49 pm    Post subject: Re: No More Snow Reply with quote

If there is anyone out there that might be interested in a screen house that attaches to the awning of a trailer please let me know or call me at home. It has two doorway openings and will fit a 28 foot trailer. We bought it from Bradford trailer and used it for one season and then packed it away because we built our structure. I will probably put it in the want advertiser in a couple of weeks but thought I'd ask our campers first. Also I am looking to purchase a used two person sit in kyack?? If anyone has one or knows of one for sale please let me know. I am not sure we can do this here but I guess I just did..Someone will let me know if this is not the place to do this right????
Chip

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:20 am    Post subject: Re: No More Snow Reply with quote

Ayn,n You may want to start a new thread to get more people to see it.
Sue Sullivan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:39 pm    Post subject: Re: No More Snow Reply with quote

Well, well! You guys sure have been busy working up interest in a Memorial Day Weekend Pot Luck Dinner. We've been in Florida while all of you were talking the bad 'S' word (snow). We only want to talk about the good 'S' word (sun). n We are leaving sunny Florida this Friday 4/29 and should be getting home on 5/1. We hope to come home to sunny, warm weather.n We're very interested in taking part in a Memorial Day Weekend event just let us know what we can do.n Can't wait to be home and camping.n Frank & Sue Sullivan Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: