Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No More Snow
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dlarsen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:28 pm    Post subject: Re: No More Snow Reply with quote

that is a question for the age's!!!!!! oh bye the way it is snowing.
brad wills

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:03 pm    Post subject: Re: No More Snow Reply with quote

will you guys stop talking snow !! and think of 80 degrees????
John Paul

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 6:17 pm    Post subject: Re: No More Snow Reply with quote

Hey Ray,n Dont' make me drive to New Bedford and find you,what do you mean I don't handle wood...See if I am nice to you this summer Sad .n n Thanks Ron/John, More wood more fires can't wait,I need to get dowm thier soon and finish work I started in the middle of winter,needed more supports,I left a Cum along up holding walls toghter...
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 6:42 pm    Post subject: Re: No More Snow Reply with quote

Hey JP. I'm only going by what Brad says. He says your always swiping his wood when he's not looking and that he wishes you would go get your own.. By the way, comealongs do not replace Collar ties...
brad wills

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:07 pm    Post subject: Re: No More Snow Reply with quote

hey JP don't listen to Ray he's a trouble maker seeing he's leaving he doesn't care about people and he's trying to get you mad at me.Besides when you take my wood I've told you already to replace it which you have. Ray doesn't know I tell people myself when somethings on my mind.I wonder if I should tell people in the campground what Ray has said about them. Like ray'sa neighbors??????
John Paul

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 4:21 pm    Post subject: Re: No More Snow Reply with quote

Rays leaving, Sad Brad I know you well, if ya got a bitch I know you let me know,it reminds me of my childhood Friends who I loved to hate :p n n Hey,nice day today..........we'll be camping soon,have you talked to Barbara lately,hows she doing...when she coming up ....
dlarsen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:07 pm    Post subject: Re: No More Snow Reply with quote

never mind ray, we're sad to see that joan carlson gave up her site. hopefully she'll be down to visit. spent the weekend at camp awesome weather see you soon
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:33 pm    Post subject: Re: No More Snow Reply with quote

Wow. You guys are vicious. Brad, I never thought I would hear such nasty things from you for all the world to hear. First of all I never said anything about my neigbors. I rarely talk to them because up where I am, I don't have any. You know everybody's buisiness. Only you Brad do I talk to when you come to my site to chisel chocolate pudding or when no one else wants to put up with you. Your just upset because I got the waterfront site. That's OK. I'll let you walk by it. Ha.
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:39 pm    Post subject: Re: No More Snow Reply with quote

Oh, by the way Brad. When you are at work Wednesdat, when it is 80 degrees, Armand and I will be at camp having lunch by the fire. With chocolate pudding for desert.
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:25 pm    Post subject: Re: No More Snow Reply with quote

Just got back from Camp. The weather was unbelievable. 84 degrees in the shade. Had to make a concentrated effort to leave. Several others there enjoying the sunshine too. Pond is almost to where it was last spring minus a foot. Speaking of foot, I put it in the water but, retreaved it quickly. Brrrr. Still rather cold. Surprised
sharon s.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: No More Snow Reply with quote

wait im confused... it pedro leaving?? Sad
brad wills

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:28 pm    Post subject: Re: No More Snow Reply with quote

Sharon ask him he's got all the answers!!!
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:13 am    Post subject: Re: No More Snow Reply with quote

It all started out as a joke. I guess I was wrong, wrong, wrong. BRAD, COULDN'T TAKE THE JOKE. It's only funny when he does it. No. I am not moving. I am happy where I am at the top of the hill. No more jokes. Sad
sharon s.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:20 pm    Post subject: Re: No More Snow Reply with quote

oh ok....sorry. i thought we were losing a camper for a second there...ok all is good
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:34 pm    Post subject: Re: No More Snow Reply with quote

Thanks for your concern, Sharon. It's nice to know someone cares. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: