Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No More Snow
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ayn H

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:17 pm    Post subject: No More Snow Reply with quote

Just wondering if anyone has been done to camp since the last storm? Curious about whether or not I could get down to my area (formerly known as Mosquito Alley but I refer to it as "Blue Bayou") without 4wd?
John Paul

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:26 pm    Post subject: Re: No More Snow Reply with quote

Hi Annyn,n Don't think you'll be able to get in now lol,its snowing like mad here now,I can't even see the neighbors.n n I want my spring and I want it now..........n n John V
Chip

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:48 pm    Post subject: Re: No More Snow Reply with quote

I hope the snow is gone by Memorial Day. Wink
dlarsen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:52 pm    Post subject: Re: No More Snow Reply with quote

we'll all be wondering where the beach went. i'm sure there won't be much of one this year when all this stuff melts.
mamapugs

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:26 pm    Post subject: Re: No More Snow Reply with quote

Hi Deb and Dave, n n Ace & Mugsy can't wait for camp!!!!!!!I think Ace misses you Dave. loln The pictures look great...hope there's not too much damage anywhere. I am counting down the days until the snow is gone!! We are soooo ready for camping. Hey Deb...I'm taking the whole summer off and I'm not going to tell Jenny!!!!lol It should be a quiet summer.lol Hope to see you guys soon. n Ayn, I have a wonderful new blender...I know that you are going to enjoy the new summer drink I discovered. I'll be blending away all summer and your invited to join. Kathy
dlarsen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:13 am    Post subject: Re: No More Snow Reply with quote

hey kathy, sounds good to me!!!!!
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:34 pm    Post subject: Re: No More Snow Reply with quote

When I took a ride down to camp right after the big blizzard had pretty much melted away, you couldn't drive in because the snow was piled high at the gate from the plow. Must be a message there somehow. Health problems kept me from walking in. I wonder how a Sunfish sails across a snow covered pond. Could be a new adventure....
Mike

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:18 pm    Post subject: Re: No More Snow Reply with quote

Quote:
Originally posted by Chip:n I hope the snow is gone by Memorial Day. Wink
I hope it stops snowing by Memorial Day.
brad wills

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:00 am    Post subject: Re: No More Snow Reply with quote

I'm hearing birds that's a good sign. No i"m not going loonie!! HA HA
Ayn H

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:40 pm    Post subject: Re: No More Snow Reply with quote

Kathy I think we should crank up the blender now that it is spring time and practice making that new drink of yours. I am buying two new blenders. One to replace the one that we retired and a back up in case the new one gets the same idea. I can't wait to get down there and I miss you guys.
dlarsen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:11 pm    Post subject: Re: No More Snow Reply with quote

NOT AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
John Paul

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:15 pm    Post subject: Re: No More Snow Reply with quote

Nope,no snow,,,yahhhhh we are almost there kids,I can hear the birds.....Question ,,where do birds sleep when it snows ??????
Ayn H

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:25 pm    Post subject: Re: No More Snow Reply with quote

in the brown house??????????????????
brad wills

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: No More Snow Reply with quote

Ayn I'll find you as many blenders you want when we go yard saling!!! Ha Ha Where was Kathy in my old drnking days??? lol
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:36 pm    Post subject: Re: No More Snow Reply with quote

I was down to the campground this past Saturday, Mar. 26 and still had to walk in. I was amazed that there was little damage. Mostly branches down. I was taken by the amount of snow still on the ground in shadey spots. Up over your ankles. On the way to camp I saw little snow on the ground and was surprised at the amounts still there including that damn plowed mound at the gate. I could have driven my 4 wheeler in to my site.You can bet that the water will be still darn cold well into the end of May.The pond was still covered with Snow and ice. All in the immediate area of my site was still standing tall..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: