Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

blizzard of 05
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DebLeahy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:34 am    Post subject: Re: blizzard of 05 Reply with quote

I agree Chip...I did the same thing...well not me personally but my dad! haha! We added a few posts in the middle for all year, but then we add some extras for the winter months each year and it helps a ton!! Its kind of a tradition we go to camp to put up the "braces" after labor day and take down the "braces" before memorial day!!
John Paul

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:18 pm    Post subject: Re: blizzard of 05 Reply with quote

Living and learning everyday lol,we fix soon maybe sat before we get another big snow,fingers crossed...... :confused:
pat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:19 am    Post subject: Re: blizzard of 05 Reply with quote

My campsite survived the blizzard of '78 and every snowstorm since without a problem, but has sustained serious damage from wind three times.
MindyandDave

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:02 pm    Post subject: Re: blizzard of 05 Reply with quote

We went down yesterday and cleaned off the roof of our new site and my parents in the "pit". Everything looked good, all the snow is off. We had a campfire also! My mother took lots more pictures. Can't wait til the summer!
John Paul

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:27 pm    Post subject: Re: blizzard of 05 Reply with quote

Mindy,n I saw the camp fire,I'm jealous.. lol were going down tomorrow to brace up our camp,walls out bowed pretty bad,gotta get ready for more wet Snow Sad Sad
DebLeahy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:57 pm    Post subject: Re: blizzard of 05 Reply with quote

Hey Mindy! Your mom emailed me a pic of my site..was very cool and very nice of her! She also emailed the fire!!! Jealous!!! hahaha!!!
John Paul

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:57 pm    Post subject: Re: blizzard of 05 Reply with quote

I'm al better now,we fix em LET IT SNOW loln n Can't wait for spring,we'll most likley have snow down there until May
Mark and Nancy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 8:11 pm    Post subject: Re: blizzard of 05 Reply with quote

Deb,n n I just thought it would get everyone in camping mode taking a picture of the campfire. n n Nancy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: