Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calendar of events post....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DebLeahy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:48 am    Post subject: Calendar of events post.... Reply with quote

After I posted this in the Memorial Day post...I decided to copy it on over to a new post so it'll get the attention of everyone....Thanks, Deb Leahyn n Very Happy With the wonderful help of Kaycee and Nicole on a rainy weekend we designed a calendar for the camp events this summer. Very Happy n n The only two dates that are set in stone are:n July 8th Win, Lose or Draw n August 5th Halloweenn n The peoples running these events have already picked those dates. Every other Sat & Sun for July and August are open for someone wanting to run and event. n n If you are planning to run something and have the date picked before the July 2nd campers meeting...just post it here or let me know if you see me at camp and I'll be sure to add it. n n If you can wait till the campers meeting the calendar will be with us to fill in. After the meeting we will then hang it on the main board when you drive over the hill. n n PS...Deb...did you want to set that date in stone for the pot luck in July??n n Happy Camping Everyone! n Deb Leahy
sharon s.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:47 am    Post subject: Re: Calendar of events post.... Reply with quote

karen A....., deb and i are on board for the scrap book night, wanna pick a date now while there is lots of room!?
Kevky

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:11 am    Post subject: Re: Calendar of events post.... Reply with quote

Go for it!!! You know that I am board. So pick, pick pick!!
Kevky

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:13 am    Post subject: Re: Calendar of events post.... Reply with quote

i should most likely proof read my posts. I am on board, i am not thinking I am board.
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Calendar of events post.... Reply with quote

Chip, Deb, Sharon,n The responses that I have gotten about an International Potluck Dinner seem to be that Saturday is better than Sunday since a lot of people leave on Sunday. So, that being the case, do you think Saturday, July 22 at 6 pm will work with the movie night you were talking about right after that? Let me know. If it works for you, it works for me. Smile
Chip

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:39 am    Post subject: Re: Calendar of events post.... Reply with quote

The website calendar has been updated with the evnets for the season.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: