Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

smoresandmore.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
erica.smith

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:49 am    Post subject: smoresandmore.com Reply with quote

all right people. the wait is over and incase you missed it on the last thread here is a link.n n www.smoresandmore.comn n log on and post more recipes. some catagories are a little light and we need more options. so tell you friends and tell your family to check it out.n n please also let me know if you are having any problems or just care to make a comment. email me at info@smoresandmore.comn n bon apetit! n erica
brad wills

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:05 pm    Post subject: Re: smoresandmore.com Reply with quote

ERICA VERY GOOD!!!! NICE COOK BOOK!! WILL HAVE TO TRY RAY'S MEAT PIE!!!
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: Re: smoresandmore.com Reply with quote

Hey Erica, awesome job. So easy to find stuff. Drooling just lookiing at it. Now if I could just get Brad, out of the way.
sharon s.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:06 pm    Post subject: Re: smoresandmore.com Reply with quote

erica.......thank you thank you thank you!
brad wills

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: Re: smoresandmore.com Reply with quote

Hey big brother when you going to make meat pie???
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Re: smoresandmore.com Reply with quote

your the last person I would tell!
erica.smith

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:06 am    Post subject: Re: smoresandmore.com Reply with quote

be sure to check often. i'm adding more recipes almost everyday. the best way for the site to grow is to add your favorites.
brad wills

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject: Re: smoresandmore.com Reply with quote

Ray Oh come on don't be so mean!! Your a person with a heart of gold. Your little brother!!!
brad wills

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:23 am    Post subject: Re: smoresandmore.com Reply with quote

Erica Here is one for ya! I am grilling 2 21/2 inch thick new york strip steaks todat after Church!!! Asparagas,potatoe, salad!! Medium Rare!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDD!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: