Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Memorial Day Pot Luck Dinner
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brad wills

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Pot Luck Dinner Reply with quote

haven't heard from anybody about the dinner???? it's only 6 weeks away !!! can't wait!!!!
Chip

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 1:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Pot Luck Dinner Reply with quote

We need to get our spring schedule straightened out before we can commit. We would like to go though.
sharon s.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:12 am    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Pot Luck Dinner Reply with quote

;)just relax brad, i will be sending out the letters this week , then you will be bombarded with phone calls!!!! lol
brad wills

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Pot Luck Dinner Reply with quote

ok ok plenty of time!!!! lets just thnk warm weather and camp fires!!! yes!!!!!!
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 6:18 am    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Pot Luck Dinner Reply with quote

Any word yet on approximately how many to plan on for the pot luck next week? Near as I can tell, it only looks like about 20.
lindac

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 10:27 am    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Pot Luck Dinner Reply with quote

Hi everyone.n n Jay, Brian and I will definitely be down for the Memorial Day weekend. I expect some of our relatives up on the other hill will also be here. Is there anything in particular you would like us to make or bring?n n We are looking forward to this camping season - regardless of the weather.n n Looking forward to seeing everyone.n n Linda C.n site 17
brad wills

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 5:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Pot Luck Dinner Reply with quote

If it looks like rain during the weekend we won't be down. Enjoy your dinner!!!
dlarsen

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 7:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Pot Luck Dinner Reply with quote

i think we all need a group hug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALWAYSJMD

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Pot Luck Dinner Reply with quote

Like Brad, if the weather is real bad, Jim and I will be staying in NH- We are halfway moved into our new house!! I am hoping the Weather Gurus are wrong and we can begin our season with a pot luck festival! Hope to see you all this weekend! Jeanne and Jim 26E
brad wills

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Pot Luck Dinner Reply with quote

A friend just told me it's suppose to clear up Friday!!!!!!
brad wills

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 6:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Pot Luck Dinner Reply with quote

To Everyone The pot luck went real well. We had about 40 people there. Everyone had a good time. Thank you to everyone who brought something to share. And thanks to everyont who helped put up the tarp the night before. Even the new guy Tim that took Joan's site helped. It was fun!!!
John Paul

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Pot Luck Dinner Reply with quote

I second that Brad,it was fun,easy and a great way to start the season off..Thank you for the use of the famous cookers (lol)and you & yours expertise We still have Linquica left for next weekend...n n PS She was right,everybody loves hot dogs too..
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Pot Luck Dinner Reply with quote

We had a fun time too. Hope to be able to do it again 1 or 2 times during the camping season. Anyone else interested in doing it again during the camping season? We got to meet some new campers and some that we just had never had the opportunity to meet before. Can't wait to see everyone again real soon.
brad wills

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Pot Luck Dinner Reply with quote

Deb Don't forget to bring pictures of the tug boat you lived on ?? PLEASE!!!
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Memorial Day Pot Luck Dinner Reply with quote

Thanks for reminding me. I will go get it right now. Are you going to BBH this weekend? If so, I will bring them with me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: