Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Robert Traynor - 1916-2012

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:09 am    Post subject: Robert Traynor - 1916-2012 Reply with quote

I'm sad to report that long time camper Robert Traynor passed away on August 25.

Visiting hours will be held at Shepherd Funeral Home, 7 Mattakeesett St., (Rte. 14), Pembroke on Tuesday, September 4 from 2-4pm and 6-8pm. A funeral service will be held at the First Parish Church of Duxbury, 842 Tremont St. (Rte. 3A) on Friday, September 7 at 11:30am. A collation celebrating the lives of Bob and Betty Traynor will be held at the church following the service.
Steve

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of my earliest memories of my grandfather was on the lower beach where he taught me how to swim. A classic technique, he had me close my eyes and hold my nose while he threw me out over my head.

I'll also remember him ambling around the golf course with the guys, puffing on his pipe.
Jim C

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to express my deepest regret that Bob has passed. When I was a child, our families were very close. Whenever my mom and dad were not there, Bob and Betty were always there to make sure Joe and I were safe and happy. I remember the days when my mom and dad, Bob and Betty, Fred and Emma Cole and the McGarry's had fun together. They taught us what friendship really means. They always took care of each other. They built a foundation that carries forward to this day for all of us. If not for Bob and Betty, I would have never met Pat, Mike, Steve and Bob(and Brownie). All good people....many great memories for me.
Mike

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve wrote:
One of my earliest memories of my grandfather was on the lower beach where he taught me how to swim. A classic technique, he had me close my eyes and hold my nose while he threw me out over my head.

I'll also remember him ambling around the golf course with the guys, puffing on his pipe.

Me too. If I recall correctly, I swam (a bit), Bob sank and Steve swam to the point and back - underwater.
mariasam

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am looking for a used camper if anyone knows of any for sale Laughing Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: