Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Halloween

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
juddbeth

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:41 am    Post subject: Halloween Reply with quote

Just wanted to thank everybody who put together the Halloween dance party after trick-or-treating on Saturday. It was well-done and obviously took a good deal of effort to do. My kids had a great time.
Lala

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad you and your family enjoyed the Invasion of the Alien's Halloween party. Dianne, Charlene and I put all our hearts and souls into doing these Halloween events and when we hear that they were enjoyed,
it makes all the work worth while. Thank you. Also, I am making a special request. If anyone took pictures of the party inside and outside pictures could I get a copy of them. Unfortunatley I did not get any pictures of the event. I thank you in advance.. Till next year when we do it all again........
DebLeahy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes..good job! Everyone had a blast (off into space) that night!! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: