Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Florida

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:33 pm    Post subject: Florida Reply with quote

For those of you who might be interested in escaping the winter doldrums of New England, I want to remind you that our Florida vacation rental is available for a discounted rate for our family and friends at Blueberry Hill. The property is located about 15 minutes from the entrance to Walt Disney World in an area very close to some of the finest golf courses around. When mentioning that you heard about this from the Blueberry Hill website, I can offer a discounted rate of $550.00 for 7 nights plus 12% tax. Pool heat is optional. The February School Vacation week is still available at this time. The website to refer to is www.whisperingpalmsvilla.com . If you would like to make a reservation or discuss the property further, e-mail me at eaglesnest56dj@yahoo.com. Hope everyone enjoyed their holidays. I am sure we are all looking forward to spring.

Debbie Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: