Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anybody been to camp since snow
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chip

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Anybody been to camp since snow Reply with quote

For the role of Ray, I would go with Vic Tayback from the Alice tv show. Is he still alive? If not, Robert DeNiro. "You talkin ta me"n n For me, I would go with Jim Belushi or George Clooney. We have the same hair. Very Happy
brad wills

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Anybody been to camp since snow Reply with quote

Ill be Drew Cary
Jerry

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Anybody been to camp since snow Reply with quote

Can i be an old crooner with blue eyes?
sharon s.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Anybody been to camp since snow Reply with quote

brad, was there ever a question of who played you??loln n i think i called you drew cary the first two years you camped here cause i didnt know your name!!!!n n and of course mr tameo would be blue eyesn and chip, if i can be jenifer aniston you can be george cloony!n :p
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Anybody been to camp since snow Reply with quote

OK, I shal set higher goals. I will be John F. Kennedy. I shal not ask what my campground can do for me but, what can I do for my campground. It does have a ring to it, doesn't it? Smile However I shall not ride around in any open cars. :p
Ron

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Anybody been to camp since snow Reply with quote

That's good, since you never now where the "bag men" might be hiding with the water guns.
Chip

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:37 am    Post subject: Re: Anybody been to camp since snow Reply with quote

Quote:
Originally posted by ronwiik:n That's good, since you never now where the "bag men" might be hiding with the water guns.
I heard they are in the middle east ridding the world of terrorism. Last seen in BAGdad. Very Happy
Chip

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: Re: Anybody been to camp since snow Reply with quote

[quote]Originally posted by sharon s.:n [b]brad, was there ever a question of who played you??loln n i think i called you drew cary the first two years you camped here cause i didnt know your name!!!!n n and of course mr tameo would be blue eyesn and chip, if i can be jenifer aniston you can be george cloony!n Smile
sharon s.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Anybody been to camp since snow Reply with quote

well bill mcgarry will have to fight it out with mr sullivan for phil donahue i think!n n good call chip! and steve will be orlando bloom, cause im married to him! but if dot is played by angelena jolie, there may be some tension on the set with her and jennifer aniston!
sharon s.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Anybody been to camp since snow Reply with quote

Quote:
Originally posted by Chip:n
Quote:
Originally posted by ronwiik:n [b]That's good, since you never now where the "bag men" might be hiding with the water guns.
I heard they are in the middle east ridding the world of terrorism. Last seen in BAGdad. Very Happy [/b]
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy i get it? "bag" dad? hehehe Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
brad wills

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Anybody been to camp since snow Reply with quote

Sharon When the Drew Cary show 1st aired more people called me drew cary than I can count!
brad wills

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Anybody been to camp since snow Reply with quote

Here's a real good one JP will have to be Jackie Gleason!!!!!
Kevky

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Anybody been to camp since snow Reply with quote

This BBH sitcom...humm Glenn could be played by Tom Brady, yeah I know heis not an actor,however Glenn spends plenty of time in Fantasy Football Land, I could just play myself and be very happy!! n n As far as the Poker Night goes most of the ladies who would play are sitting at the campsites due to the children factor, so a separate night is in order that way the sitting with children can then be done by the "Daddies"
sharon s.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Anybody been to camp since snow Reply with quote

karen, i have always thought of glenn as the keanu reeves type, ever since bill and teds excellent adventure. i used to always think glenn smith and glenn arnold were just like bill and ted when they were younger! hehehehe
Kevky

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:52 am    Post subject: Re: Anybody been to camp since snow Reply with quote

Sharon i thought the whole idea was to move away from reality, not maintain it!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: