Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Memorial Day Weekend 2007

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: Memorial Day Weekend 2007 Reply with quote

Hooray! Memorial Day weekend is right around the corner. How about a potluck on Saturday, May 26 at 4:30. Hopefully, there will be more help than last year to put up the tarp and get the rec cleared of winter debris. Brad, were you organizing that? Your e-mail sounded great. We had a big turnout for the potluck last year. It was great. So even if you are just coming for the day, try to stop by. Any questions, comments, concerns, thoughts to getting this season off to a great start? Very Happy
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject: Memorial Day Weekend 2007 Reply with quote

Does that date and time sound okay to everyone?
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In light of the fact that no one has expressed an interest in doing the potluck, I guess we should probably skip it. We had one the past 2 years and it seemed to get the season off to a good start. It was a time to take a break from opening up the sites and a good time to socialize. It was even good for those who just come down for the day. If anyone else, (like Brad) wants to do it, that would be awesome.
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A heartfelt thanks to everyone who helped put up the tarp and clean up the rec area. Thanks to Brad and his crew who rebuilt the main structure of the rec over this past fall and winter. It sure felt safer putting the tarp up with a more secure structure. To Brad, Eleanor, Tom K., Will K., Tom Faunce, Bill Dunfey, Brian W., Chris Hebert, we say thank you. If anyone was left out of this list, I apologize and hope one of the above will add your name to the list. "Many hands make light work" and it certainly did in this case.
Thanks again for all your help.
Debbie Smile
Chip

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I came back from a boat ride and saw the tarp up.
Debbie, I hear you were instrumental in getting the crew together. Thanks for stepping up and thanks to those who pitched in.
brad wills

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya Chip Debbie used her electric leave blower to sweep off the tarp area. Maybe the association can buy one?? It only takes a couple of minutes to clean it off with that. Its a good thing to have in the shed.
brian

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why Brad?!? We have these cool new things, they're pieces of wood with little stiff hairs on them and they even have a long handle to hold on to!!! i believe they are called brooms. lol we dont need to spend more money to be lazy. I cant believe im gonna say this but just make one of us kids do it
brad wills

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good idea Brian ! I will remind you to sweep it off when it needs it!! I didn't know you were that ambitious. In fact if you were ambitious you would do it without being asked. I just thought I'd be little sarcastic like yourself. Brad LOL
brian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Touche brad
brad wills

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian I am glad you have a sense of humor!! Brad
brad wills

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are we going to open the tarp up this weekend 5/24-26/08?? Any volunteers??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: