Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

most expensive spagetti dinner

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brad wills

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject: most expensive spagetti dinner Reply with quote

We went over to our neighbors for spagetti dinner Friday night at 5:30 till PM. We had a good time. Our back doors are about 30 yards apart.When we came home in the dark all the doors were wide open. We had been robbed!! Every room turned upside down. All dresser draws dumped on the floors.All kind os stuff stolen.I kept telling Sam to go home after we ate. He was bored he kept saying no. We miss Marianne's keys and her pocket book yhe most. They arrested a kid up the street in the project.Its a good thing Sam didnt go home he had a gun. We feel very violated but OK. We thank God we didn't confort them or him.I almost came home for a sweater and glad I didn't because if he shot me I would have missed out on the Sagetti!!! LOL Brad
Ayn H

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:15 pm    Post subject: Re: most expensive spagetti dinner Reply with quote

Bradn I am so glad that all of you are okay. It is true.you can replace stuff but never people. Still, I have experienced being robbed it was a long time ago and that feeling of being violated stays with you. But thank God that you guys didn't walk in while that creep was there and that you are all right. I will say a special prayer for you all.
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: Re: most expensive spagetti dinner Reply with quote

You guys are not alone. We had the same thing happen back when we bought the house and we still feel apprehensive about leaveing with no one home. That was almost 40 years ago. One thing I do remember was the Police told us to get out of the house until they arrived. They did this while they did a room to room search including checking under beds, cellar, upstairs crawl space and any place a robber could be hideing. All that to make sure they were not still in the house while we were in it.
sharon s.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:19 pm    Post subject: Re: most expensive spagetti dinner Reply with quote

wow! and your doors are 30 yards apart??!! that is crazy!!!!! thank god you didnt go home! were you able to get some of your tings back since they caught the guy?
brad wills

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: Re: most expensive spagetti dinner Reply with quote

Thanks for your concern and prayers. The only thing the police brought over to identify was the gun, sams I-pod, and some of sams cologne. They keep it for evidense. We came up with about 5or 6 thousand dollars worth of stuff. So far the insurance company said most of it is not covered by insurance. they told us to read the fine print.We just sent this years home owners insurance of $775.00 a few weeks ago.We have paid the insurance for 28 years now and they tell us to stick it!!! Great country we live in. The kid is crying the race card!!!!!
sharon s.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:22 pm    Post subject: Re: most expensive spagetti dinner Reply with quote

the race card!? why? thats so weird! is a certain race allowed to rob a home and not another race? if so i wanna be a part of that race...lots of free stuff!!! so silly! Rolling Eyes
brad wills

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: most expensive spagetti dinner Reply with quote

sharon thats what the cops told me. "this will be a tough one he'll cry the race card." His mother has already hired a lawyer. Instead slapping the day lights out of him and telling him to bring the 6,000 dollars worth of stuff back! instead she hires a lawyer. go figure great country we live in. they will probably blame me for owning a home!!!
John Paul

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject: Re: most expensive spagetti dinner Reply with quote

Hey Brad do you want me to call the boys on Federal Hill in Prov,slap the crap out of the punk ....gezz that sucks but glad you guys are ok.......God never sleeps you of all ppl should know that.Sorry for your loses but glad your ok,I can't make Jim cook breakfast all summer Smile .n n Hey do me a favor,Nick has OCD,he is so scared someone is going steal him,me,Carol,the house ,that a fire will destroy our house etc...PLEASE try not to mention it to him,I'll fill ya in over the fire some night,it would scare him all over again and it will be sleepless nights again.n n Hey give me a call over the weekend maybe we'll meet at camp next week,and once again sorry you had to go through this crap,,,thinking of ya buddy....
brad wills

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:22 pm    Post subject: Re: most expensive spagetti dinner Reply with quote

jp ok got it!! I can't call this weekend. going to diabetic conference in boston all day tomorrow. sunday church and I have to write a couple of letters to the papers.Selectmen are trying to go to pay as you throw. I want to head up a comittee to throw them out of office!! Looks like I will have to run again. Brad
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:59 am    Post subject: Re: most expensive spagetti dinner Reply with quote

JP, It's good that you warned us about Nick's situation. We have no excuse not to tease in that area of kidding...
sharon s.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Re: most expensive spagetti dinner Reply with quote

brad, no kidding! his mother is probably just as bad! well good luck in all of that.
brad wills

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:17 am    Post subject: Re: most expensive spagetti dinner Reply with quote

Cops found Marianne's pocket book and keys in the woods!!! They took the millions though!!LOL
Pauline Monize

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject: Brad's loss. Reply with quote

Hi Brad: Glad your wife's purse was found--that is so important to a woman. As far as the insurance> when my house was robbed I got a private insurance adjustor (they are in the phone book) and he got back all of the $13,000 loss iI sustained in the robbery. What he charge was a pittance for what he got for me. At least he can read your policy with an experienced eye and tell you exactly what you should get. Good luck.

Now maybe you or any of our Blueberry Hill friends can tell me what happened to the R. V. Doctor. I called him today and his phone is out of service for unknown reasons. I wanted to have him open my trailor early this year. I look forward to your response. Pauline Monize, Lot 49.
brad wills

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pauline it was last year not this year!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: