Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where is everyone?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brad wills

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Where is everyone? Reply with quote

Dave what do you mean you cant get in like last year??????? Brad
brad wills

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Where is everyone? Reply with quote

Ray What are you giving up on now?? Brad
brad wills

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Where is everyone? Reply with quote

JP My truck wasnt done at the garage until 3 PM on our day. We left the next day at 3 AM for PA. Brad
Ayn H

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Where is everyone? Reply with quote

Okay.I am back from Siberia Ray, have you gotten into any trouble yet?????????? Does anybody out there know of anyone that has bought a Chevy Trailblazer???????? I am seriously thinking about buying one but I have to research it to death first. Just that little OCD in me. All replies appreciated.
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Where is everyone? Reply with quote

Ayn, Buying it is the largest investment. The second largest is, you got it. Fuel. I can tell you one thing about thr Blazer family. By some chance, do you own stock in a Gas station. They are hard on milage. You may haave to cut down on the number of Pizza's you are eating. Don't let anyone tell you different. If you believe the milage sticker on the window, you are going to get burnt. Believing the paper makes me think you believe in the Tooth Fairy. Don't get caught in this trap. I have owned new General motors trucks and when I came to challange the rate on the window verses what I got, I was given many excuses. One being that the milage on the window was under ideal conditions at 55 miles per hour. I even went to Arbitration and lost on this subject. I was not treated well by General Motors at all. They lied to me several times. Just remember, Blazer is a fancy name for a TRUCK. Even the tires are light truck rated 6 ply. It will show the size of capacity on the side. 1500, 2500, or 3500 series. Larger capacity as the number increases. My son David owns a GMC pickup with 4 wheel drive (I assume the one you are looking at is 4 wheel) and he gets 13-14 MPG no load in bed. My Ford (with 4 wheel)is no better. The price of owning a truck I guess. They are over 2 tons empty. That's a lot to move around. Here is the conclusive stat. His truck has a 39 gallon fuel tank. Gulp) My Ford has 2 tanks. A 19 at the front of the bed and 20 1/2 at the rear. I have two filler caps. Do you see the message there. Ask what size tank the Blazer has. Might tell you something. Wink All I can say at this point is, if milage is not an issue, Go for it. (Oh, and it rides like a truck because it is a truck).
Ayn H

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Where is everyone? Reply with quote

Thanks for the info Ray, I think I am going to marry into money and buy a Sherman Tank.
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:09 am    Post subject: Re: Where is everyone? Reply with quote

Sorry to say, Ayn, but, the Shermans got a bum rap too. Under powered, under thick and under guned. Good thing they were somewhat fast. They needed speed to get away. Many were made by General Motors.(They also only got approx. 1/2 mile to the gallon)Gas trucks used to follow them around.
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Where is everyone? Reply with quote

Looks like we weathered the near hurricane force winds pretty well. I counldn't help noticing that the pond is so high already that there is no space on the lower beack. The water is up to the bottom of Mr.Bob's face boards. Looks like we might have a repeat of several years ago where the water came up to the trailers on the upper beach. Very interesting. I even have a pond in back of my site. Maybe I'll get a small sailboat and let Brad play with it back there. That way I can keep an eye on him so he doesn't get lost. Wink
brad wills

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Where is everyone? Reply with quote

Ray Make sure you put a motor on it!!!!LOL Brad
John Paul

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 12:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Where is everyone? Reply with quote

Santa,s comming.......I wonder if he is going to open up shop again in the pit this yr,
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Where is everyone? Reply with quote

Well JP, I don't know about Santa but I just got back from camp where I was checking out if any wind damage from this weeks wind storm. All looked well. There is a large tree down at the entrance near the blacktop road. Fortunatly it fell parralel to the road and is not obstructing travel. I guess you could say we dodged another bullet. Water is up a couple more inches. I wonder if it will reach the pit. (Just kidding). Well, back to the game. Pats up by 7. Ta Ta... Smile
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Where is everyone? Reply with quote

Ayn Homer and Family,n We are all very saddened to hear of the passing of your Mother. You have the love and support of all your friends at Blueberry Hill to help you through this difficult time. May she be at peace. n Deb, Kevin and Mariah
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: