Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Getting the itch.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chip

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 8:57 am    Post subject: Re: Getting the itch. Reply with quote

Are you the Pat not Tameo not Traynor that is the wife of Dick not Abner not Woodman? If so, your campsite is the 600 club if Steve not Traynor is homeplate.
DebLeahy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 9:56 am    Post subject: Re: Getting the itch. Reply with quote

Smile Besides can you imagine what it would be like down there on opening day!!! Very Happy
Chip

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 10:33 am    Post subject: Re: Getting the itch. Reply with quote

Quote:
Originally posted by DebLeahy:n Smile Besides can you imagine what it would be like down there on opening day!!! Very Happy
Sure, this from the one with skybox overlooking homeplate. ELITIST!!
pat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 3:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Getting the itch. Reply with quote

I'm a sausage vendor out on Landsdowne Street. But I'm not just the president of the sausage vending cart, I'm also a customer. Most of my profits come from me.
sharon s.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 8:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Getting the itch. Reply with quote

pat( not tameo not traynor,) :confused: i agree! i think there was a miscalculation!..........sharon (not steve, not traynor)
DebLeahy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 9:19 am    Post subject: Re: Getting the itch. Reply with quote

I may have skybox seats, but I would still have to fight the crowds getting past the sausage vendors and into my nice comfy seats!! Very Happy
sharon s.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Getting the itch. Reply with quote

after more thought i've got it figured out---n n we'll have to make the tarp\big top home plate----the base lines run along chip's site and my site---danny's site is still the green "monstah"--fred cole still man's the center field camera---pat can still be the sausage vendor---mike not traynor and steve traynor still work the beer and sausage stand under the bleacher seats---so where does that leave you pat-not-tameo-not traynor...........? n n congratulations! you've just replaced the ailing "nomah" garciaparra at shortstop---
sharon s.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Getting the itch. Reply with quote

editors note: man's should be mans---"he mans the center field camera"----sincerely yours steve not traynor
Wood Man

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 8:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Getting the itch. Reply with quote

My site is the Cask n Flagann n Dan
Chip

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 9:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Getting the itch. Reply with quote

Quote:
Originally posted by Wood Man:n My site is the Cask n Flagann n Dan
and the trough, if you know what I mean.
sharon s.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 7:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Getting the itch. Reply with quote

i was going to make chip's site the baseball tavern----very cool placen n steve-not-traynor
sharon s.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 9:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Getting the itch. Reply with quote

no trough at the baseball tavern though
PAWiik

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 12:23 am    Post subject: Re: Getting the itch. Reply with quote

Hey steve not taynor,I'm confused! If your site is homeplate (fenway speaking) wouldn't chip"s site be along firstbase line? Then that would make my site be behind the "sox" dugout!! Can't get much better than that !!! Please help with my confusion.
sharon s.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 3:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Getting the itch. Reply with quote

Quote:
Originally posted by sharon s.:n after more thought i've got it figured out---n n we'll have to make the tarp\big top home plate----the base lines run along chip's site and my site---danny's site is still the green "monstah"--fred cole still man's the center field camera---pat can still be the sausage vendor---mike not traynor and steve traynor still work the beer and sausage stand under the bleacher seats---so where does that leave you pat-not-tameo-not traynor...........? n ??????n n congratulations! you've just replaced the ailing "nomah" garciaparra at shortstop---
PAWiik

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 9:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Getting the itch. Reply with quote

Yes,Chip this is pat not tameo not traynor,wife of Dick not Abner, not Woodman, not Whittemore,not Carlson.I don't know much about fenway,so what is this 600 club? Being behind the dugout suits me fine!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: