Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Getting the itch.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DebLeahy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Getting the itch. Reply with quote

No No No! You have it all wrong! The 26#'s are known as "THE PIT"! And as for the people who collect dues in "The Pit" they have dubbed Mike Not Traynor as "the guy on the hill"! Smile But um, yeah this is all a little nuts!! :confused:
sharon s.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 10:48 am    Post subject: Re: Getting the itch. Reply with quote

hold on, hold on! if that area is known at the pit then the people in the pit are actually the pit people, am i right? but i guess mike ( not traynor) is not part of the pit people because he is on the hill which makes him the guy on the hill. ......but....as we all know where mike traynor is is also known as the hill, which makes the people who live there hill people which also makes mike traynor the guy on the hill, so what i am saying is.....there are two mikes on the hill this poses a bit of a problem. maybe we should come up with a new name for the guy on the hill(mike not traynor)n n and by the way, is steve traynor and rita considered hill people or pit people....these are things we need to know to keep this campground running smoothly
sharon s.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 10:55 am    Post subject: Re: Getting the itch. Reply with quote

Quote:
Originally posted by chipn n Does this all mean that Pat Tameo is Pat not Traynor. STOP ME PLEASE!![/QB]
no ...it makes her pat ,not traynor, not wiik...and gerry is gerry not luthern n but dont worry your just chip
Chip

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 1:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Getting the itch. Reply with quote

Quote:
Originally posted by sharon s.:n hold on, hold on! if that area is known at the pit then the people in the pit are actually the pit people, am i right? but i guess mike ( not traynor) is not part of the pit people because he is on the hill which makes him the guy on the hill. ......but....as we all know where mike traynor is is also known as the hill, which makes the people who live there hill people which also makes mike traynor the guy on the hill, so what i am saying is.....there are two mikes on the hill this poses a bit of a problem. maybe we should come up with a new name for the guy on the hill(mike not traynor)n n and by the way, is steve traynor and rita considered hill people or pit people....these are things we need to know to keep this campground running smoothly
Loge Pit and Balcony Pit. There it is settled.
Chip

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 1:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Getting the itch. Reply with quote

Quote:
Originally posted by sharon s.:n
Quote:
Originally posted by chipn n Does this all mean that Pat Tameo is Pat not Traynor. STOP ME PLEASE!!
no ...it makes her pat ,not traynor, not wiik...and gerry is gerry not luthern n but dont worry your just chip[/QB]
Is Kevin Bacon in here somewhere? n n Of course, Kevin not Fennessey not Arnold.
DebLeahy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 2:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Getting the itch. Reply with quote

Quote:
Loge Pit and Balcony Pit. There it is settled.
Ok so now on behalf of Mike Not Traynor, Steve Traynor and Rita...since they might be considered Balcony Pit...do they get a price break cause they got the cheap sites!!! Very Happy
sharon s.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 3:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Getting the itch. Reply with quote

hhmmmm...i think you have a point deb,we should discuss this with johnny at the campers meeting Wink
Chip

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Getting the itch. Reply with quote

Those are more like luxury boxes, not balcony seating. I get served beer at Steve's. Believe me, it's luxury seating
sharon s.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 8:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Getting the itch. Reply with quote

chip let's clear this all up right nown n think of blueberry hill as fenway "pahk"n n the rec is the field--- for obvious reasonsn n sha and i have homeplate seatsn n you have a good spot right along the third base linen n steve not steve not traynor traynor and mike not traynor man the hot dog and beer stand underneath the bleacher concourse---n n you can pretty much lay the seating out after that with johnny in the luxury boxes and the new sites being the bleacher section and Danny on the new monster seats above the wall etc...n n anyways---that is all for now---steve not traynor
sharon s.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 8:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Getting the itch. Reply with quote

p.s.n n pat tameo is pat tameo--pat traynor is pat traynor---mike is mike not traynor---steve is steve not traynorn n steve is steve not steve not traynor traynorn mike is mike not mike not traynor traynor
sharon s.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 8:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Getting the itch. Reply with quote

oh yeah and fred cole mans the camera he's the guy next to the monstah and before the bleacher seats
sharon s.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 9:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Getting the itch. Reply with quote

okay hold on not home plate seats ---that was a pipe dream---right on the first base side---that makes more sense---think pat tameo not traynor or perhaps fred or danny mind if we build a green "monstah" somewhere in the vicinity of the camping area
sharon s.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 9:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Getting the itch. Reply with quote

three above posts by steve not traynor
PAWiik

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 8:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Getting the itch. Reply with quote

steve not traynor i'm confused! if your campsite is homeplate,how can chip's be along third base line? the way i see it (fenway in mind) he's along first base line,which makes my site just behind home team dugouts :confused:
PAWiik

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 11:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Getting the itch. Reply with quote

steve not traynor,i'm confused! if your site is homeplate(fenway in mind) shouldn't chip's site be along firstbase line instead of thirdbase line so that would make my site be behind home team dugouts? nice spot to see most of the players!!help me out with this confusion if you can Thanks, pat not tameo not traynor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: