Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Getting the itch.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 2:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Getting the itch. Reply with quote

Quote:
Originally posted by Chip:n
Quote:
Originally posted by pat:n [b]
Quote:
Originally posted by Steve T.:n [b]n ...n n Steve Traynor/26K
26,000 what?[/b]
Site Number[/b]
There are 26,000 sites now? I think John's getting out of control. (All the extra firewood is nice, though.)
Chip

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Getting the itch. Reply with quote

Quote:
Originally posted by pat:n
Quote:
Originally posted by Chip:n [b]
Quote:
Originally posted by pat:n [b]
Quote:
Originally posted by Steve T.:n [b]n ...n n Steve Traynor/26K
26,000 what?[/b]
Site Number[/b]
There are 26,000 sites now? I think John's getting out of control. (All the extra firewood is nice, though.)[/b]
Now I know where the term 'hillbilly' came from.
Steve

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 9:57 am    Post subject: Re: Getting the itch. Reply with quote

You maroonsó26K is the number of my site. All the bowl sites are numbered 26A through 26K. n n Sheesh
Steve

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:08 am    Post subject: Re: Getting the itch. Reply with quote

Quote:
Upon capture I was to give first name, rank serial number and fake birth certificate stating I was nephew of Jim and Louise Traynor.
I thought you were supposed to say you were my twin brother--except, of course, when you wore the dress. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
sharon s.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 7:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Getting the itch. Reply with quote

does anyone know who "the guy on the hill" is?n n steve not traynor
Chip

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 7:24 am    Post subject: Re: Getting the itch. Reply with quote

Quote:
Originally posted by sharon s.:n does anyone know who "the guy on the hill" is?n n steve not traynor
What hill? I know the fool(s) on the hill.
Jerry

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 8:27 am    Post subject: Re: Getting the itch. Reply with quote

Golf parades, sounds like a great idea.
pat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Getting the itch. Reply with quote

Steve not Traynor,n n You DO know that you can have your own login and not have to post messages as Sharon, right? On the upper left of the screen, click on "log out", then click on "register". Create your own login. Then when one of you is logged in and the other wants to post a message, you just click on "log out", then "log in" as yourself.
sharon s.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Getting the itch. Reply with quote

that's okay pat--don't mind standing in my wife's shadow---anyways i tried my own login name--we share the same e-mail address so it wouldn't let me log in as myselfn n if you can help me i probably missed something---just don't make me feel bad about my lack of computer literacy---steve not traynor
sharon s.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Getting the itch. Reply with quote

the guy on the hill is "mike not traynor"---i found it funny that people in the 26k district refer to him as thatn n steve not traynor
Chip

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2004 10:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Getting the itch. Reply with quote

Quote:
Originally posted by sharon s.:n the guy on the hill is "mike not traynor"---i found it funny that people in the 26k district refer to him as thatn n steve not traynor
You mean the Mike in Steve's backyard?
sharon s.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Getting the itch. Reply with quote

yeah the third floor walkup in steve not not steve traynor traynor's backyard is mike not traynor---those on the lower hill in the 26k (formerly john c's "people") refer to him as "the guy on the hill"n n steve not traynor
Chip

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 7:47 am    Post subject: Re: Getting the itch. Reply with quote

OK, I think I got it. Mike not Traynor is Steve not Traynor's buddy and camps next to Steve Traynor who is below Mike Traynor from the hill. However, Steve not Traynor's buddy Mike not Traynor is called the guy on the hill when actually Mike Traynor who is Steve Traynor's brother and probably doesn't know Mike not Traynor is the guy on the real hill. I need a beer, Bud not light. AAAAHHHH!!!n n Does this all mean that Pat Tameo is Pat not Traynor. STOP ME PLEASE!!
Steve

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 1:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Getting the itch. Reply with quote

Let's clear some things up:n 1. The area with the #26 campsites is known as "The Bowl".n 2. The "26Ks" are, in fact, my fam damily.n 3. There is no third point.n 4. I have no brother. Or uncle. It's all a big coincidence that people named Traynor happen to camp so close to each other.n 5. You can't stop Chip. You can only hope to contain him, andn 6. you shouldn't even try
Chip

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Getting the itch. Reply with quote

The Bowl has a hill? I thought I had it figured out. It will all come to me around 11:00 sitting at Dan's campfire. It always does.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: