Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where is everyone?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:10 pm    Post subject: Where is everyone? Reply with quote

Hey, did eveyone fall off the planet. Sheesh, there must be something of interest going on out there amongst all you campers. Pat, has invested an aweful lot of time putting this site together just to let it go to sleep for the winter. What's that word? Hibernate or hibrinat, or hib????. Oh well, you know what I mean. Sleep. Any new baby born, anyone hit the lotery, how about weddings or engagement. Gotta' be sumptin'. Maybe you bought a new car or truck, or had your appendix out. (I won't get on the subject of Gall Blader.) We been there, done that already. So, let's go. Maybe you been in jail and want to confide in us. John has a large tree to cut up near the cottage that came down in the storm. Maybe you feel like cutting it up. Gotta' cut wood if ya' wanna' burn wood (fat chance,ha)It fell straight out into the water so you can cut when the pond freezes. Hmmm, very interesting. Well, you got the picture. Let's hear from Ya'. And, be nice about it! Please. Wink
brad wills

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:13 am    Post subject: Re: Where is everyone? Reply with quote

Ray I went to camp yesterday. I went down to pick up a lobster cooker. We are going to PA. for 5 days through Thankgiving.Our friends have a huge farm in Lacaster. We love visiting them down there.There is so much to do. Marianne wants to go to Gettysburg. I want to go to the Green Dragon. Its the largest flee,food market on the east coast. It is so neat walking through that. I hope to drive the biggest plowing tractor I've ever seen!! And on and on!! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!! Ask Sharon if it's OK to start talking about next season yet???LOL By BY Brad
sharon s.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Where is everyone? Reply with quote

nope not yet. :p
pat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:06 am    Post subject: Re: Where is everyone? Reply with quote

Ron sent me a photo of the new tree that fell down.n n [img]/images/downtree1.jpg" width="600" height="450" border="1" alt="Tree down[/img]n n [img]/images/downtree2.jpg" width="600" height="450" border="1" alt="Tree down[/img]n n If I had any say, I'd vote that we leave it there. When was the last time we had anything new to look at down at camp? Also, I've heard that trees fallen in the water do great things for the aquatic ecology.
sharon s.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Where is everyone? Reply with quote

sounds good to me. lets keep it Very Happy lol
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Where is everyone? Reply with quote

Why don't we put up a lighthouse at the end of the tree so we can navigate at night. Smile All kidding aside. It could pose a threat to youngsters jumping off in that area being quite shallow. I looked at it real close and it is a large tree and there is a good distance from the trunk to the water where it is shallow. I would feel rather uneasy if my youngster was playing on it. I won't even wander into the liabilities. Rolling Eyes
brad wills

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Where is everyone? Reply with quote

Ba Hum-Bug !!!!! Ray don't you remember being a kid???? LOL
John Paul

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Where is everyone? Reply with quote

Happy Thanksgiving to all...my bud Brad cancelled our annual dinner,I am gonna remember that this summer.........oh...maybee some sign adjustment is required Very Happy Very Happy I don't forget that easy .....
dlarsen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Where is everyone? Reply with quote

way to go jp, ray, we are all still here with nothing new to report. brad have a safe trip and happy thanksgiving to all!!!!!!!!!!! as for the tree it would be funny to sit at the lower beach and watch the stateside campers try to avoid it in their sailboats. sorry couldn't resist
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:58 am    Post subject: Re: Where is everyone? Reply with quote

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Only 6 months left til Memorial Day weekend. Yahoo!!!
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:19 am    Post subject: Re: Where is everyone? Reply with quote

HOORAY, Now you guys are a talkin'. Smile (6 long months to Memorial Day???) Yuk.
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:17 am    Post subject: Re: Where is everyone? Reply with quote

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Surprised n Yaaaaaaawn....let's wake up...
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:21 am    Post subject: Re: Where is everyone? Reply with quote

OK, I give up. :p
dlarsen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Where is everyone? Reply with quote

ray, you should never give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!we went down to camp yesterday to do a last minute check before the snow flies and we can't get in there like last year. everything looks good.
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Where is everyone? Reply with quote

Dave, what do you mean we can't get in like last year?????????
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: