Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THANKSGIVING

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brad wills

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:18 pm    Post subject: THANKSGIVING Reply with quote

Now that Halloween is over I hope its not to early to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!
Ayn H

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:40 pm    Post subject: Re: THANKSGIVING Reply with quote

Well Brad, Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family and I hope it is a warm and sunny one and missing that white wet stuff that we got on Saturday.
brad wills

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:54 pm    Post subject: Re: THANKSGIVING Reply with quote

Hi Ayn How are you feeling? Were you down to camp on Sunday??
Ayn H

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:57 pm    Post subject: Re: THANKSGIVING Reply with quote

Hi Brad I am feeling much better and back to my old self. I was back to work six days after my surgery. Yes I went down to camp last weekend with the girls to try to finish up closing camp. I just find that the later in the season that I go down to close up, the more I procrastinate and the longer it takes me. Each year I vow that my dead line is some where between Labor Day and Columbus Day but it never happens. I will make one last trip down. I thought it would be this weekend but I had to tend to some unexpected repairs and stuff that I didn"t anticipate would happen around the house. I really should take a handy mans course or something. Maybe I will shoot for next weekend.
John Paul

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:57 pm    Post subject: Re: THANKSGIVING Reply with quote

Brad what day for food this yr Wink
brad wills

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:21 pm    Post subject: Re: THANKSGIVING Reply with quote

JP I will be down the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. 11/22/05 i have an apt. to fix my electric window in the morning. Then I will be down. Wednesday we leave for pa. for 5 days.Went to camp last Saturday. It was beautiful that day. Must have been a dozen people there. Pond is up high. I see you covered the picnic table. GOOD!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: