Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ice Cream party,Date ????? Ann

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Paul

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:42 pm    Post subject: Ice Cream party,Date ????? Ann Reply with quote

Ann H,n Hey was it you that we said we would help with Ice Cream day,when????? :confused: What do we do.....just eat lol,sorry I like to eat...but i'll work too.
John Paul

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:16 am    Post subject: Re: Ice Cream party,Date ????? Ann Reply with quote

I am an air head,Carol informs we we are doing T-shirt stuff.....ok when Ann H lol any ideas..
Ayn H

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Ice Cream party,Date ????? Ann Reply with quote

JP, LOOK at the spelling of my name Ayn Ayn Ayn Now, say it three times very slowly Smile Smile Smile n Okay, Now, tee shirts, we can do all of our planning this weekend. How does that sound???? I have never tye dyed, that I can remember anyway but I think Carol has and Deb Leahy and Sharon said they know how so I am sure that they won't mind if we pick their brains. As far as ice cream goes, that is one of my favorite subjects but I don't think we signed up for it. We were going to and then someone got to it before us. But we certainly could do something spur of the moment on the lower beach. What about an ice cream eating contest without using hands. That would be lots of fun and Dave could take pictures. Lets talk this weekend PJ.....okay? Smile Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: