Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

looking for some down camp cookin?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
erica.smith

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject: looking for some down camp cookin? Reply with quote

well we know where to find it. well not quite yet but we're getting there.n n wow i don't know where the years have gone but... we have good news... the camp cookbook is going online. thats right campers i have finally taken the time to compile all the recipes over 50 so far from campers past and present. and we would love to add even more... but sit tight we are still under construction.n n www.smoresandmore.comn n a little sneak peak wouldn't hurt though. so make sure to put it in your book marks and start thinking about what you would like to add to it. Even Ray Pedro's Famous French Meat Pie is in there.n n the site will be similar to a recipe archive site, such as www.allrecipes.com where people can search for recipes by name, type, ingredient or person who posted. we are working on some other features as well like ratings, top tens and a recipe box where members can save their favorites.n n so i thank you all for your patience and hope this site will become a favorite. bon apetit!
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: Re: looking for some down camp cookin? Reply with quote

I got a great recipe for Kale Soup too if your interested.... :)When your neighbors go for 2nd and 3rds, it must have sumptin' good in it. Great cold weather dish. Has a lot of substance for a soup. Freezes well in containers for eating weeks later.
erica.smith

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:35 am    Post subject: Re: looking for some down camp cookin? Reply with quote

i would love to continue to recieve recipes. and soups are a great food for this time of year. if you or anyone would like to add recipes prior to the launch please send them to me at n n info@smoresandmore.com n n thanks alot.
Kevky

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:53 am    Post subject: Re: looking for some down camp cookin? Reply with quote

Hey Erica,n I thought I had just missed the pass out of the cookbooks!! I am glad that I didn't. I can't believe that it has been 3 years! I might even add a few to the collection, I do a mean microwave popcorn!! Thanks for the update and the work that has and will continue to go into complying everything and putting it together.
Kevky

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:55 am    Post subject: Re: looking for some down camp cookin? Reply with quote

I mean compiling. Thank heaven's for Webster!
erica.smith

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:25 am    Post subject: Re: looking for some down camp cookin? Reply with quote

thanks ray for the kale soup recipe, it sounds delish. n n and karen it's amazing what you can accomplish when you quit your job and have time to remember everything you said you would do. jonathan and i are selling our house here in georgia and getting ready to move back up north where we belong. so camp all summer long here i come.
Kevky

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:03 pm    Post subject: Re: looking for some down camp cookin? Reply with quote

Awesome, I think I remember that you were looking toward that over the summer. Congrats to you!!!
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Re: looking for some down camp cookin? Reply with quote

This is really funny. I am talking to erica Smith and I don't know who she is. Ha, Ha. I can't put a face with the name. Smile
sharon s.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:54 pm    Post subject: Re: looking for some down camp cookin? Reply with quote

thats cause shes never there any more!!!!!!! not to worry she will be there this summer, her site is next to monize, on the water. and luther on the other side.
erica.smith

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Re: looking for some down camp cookin? Reply with quote

i am always there in spirit sharon. and this summer you won't be able to drag me from the beach. someone will have to bring me food and drink or else i might starve. hopefully though it will be something tasty off smoresandmore.com which is really coming along by the way. some pages should be up sometime next week. so keep sending in the content.
brad wills

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:51 am    Post subject: Re: looking for some down camp cookin? Reply with quote

erica.smith you have clearly kept us in suspense toooo longggg for this cook book!!! it better be good or we will take you out in the middle of the pond and you can wade for 3 or 4 hours!!!! then we will cook you some pea soup and liver !!!!! LOL
erica.smith

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject: Re: looking for some down camp cookin? Reply with quote

but, first you need to send me the recipe.
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject: Re: looking for some down camp cookin? Reply with quote

Perfect answer, Erica...Sounds like sumptin' only he would eat anyway!!!!!
Ayn H

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject: Re: looking for some down camp cookin? Reply with quote

I love Pea Soup and have an awesome recipe for it but can't make it for one.
Chip

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject: Re: looking for some down camp cookin? Reply with quote

I'm hungry. We are the recipes? Very Happy n n Erica, any update?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: