Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

summers over!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 10:51 am    Post subject: Re: summers over!!!! Reply with quote

Picture this down by the community tarp.n n  -
sharon s.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 4:15 pm    Post subject: Re: summers over!!!! Reply with quote

my family and i are saddened by my mothers evil statement, i share blood with her and an ocassional family dinner and that is all, so i hope i, and my family will not have to suffer with ....no icecream, no beer, no hotdogs, and water balloons...just because of the relationship we are forced to have ..i just want to clarify this.............. Wink sorry ma, it had to be done
Chip

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 8:11 am    Post subject: Re: summers over!!!! Reply with quote

So Vic, Are you with Sharon or Evil Betty? You have a couple of months to decide. Our FLorida balloon launcher isn't ready yet.
clarkevic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 11:12 am    Post subject: Re: summers over!!!! Reply with quote

chip you know where i stand when it comes to ice cream, hot dogs and water baloons. evil betty has to be dealt with. i really would rather be up north with you guys but betty wont let me go. nice vic
clarkevic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 5:16 pm    Post subject: Re: summers over!!!! Reply with quote

hey pat is there any chance i could borrow that big catapult for the water baloon shoot. nice vic
pat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 7:57 am    Post subject: Re: summers over!!!! Reply with quote

Quote:
Originally posted by vic:n hey pat is there any chance i could borrow that big catapult for the water baloon shoot.
Borrow it? You're on our team! You're our primary wide receiver!
Chip

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 11:13 am    Post subject: Re: summers over!!!! Reply with quote

I thought EEEVIL Betty was the reciever. Vic gives us the coordinates.
sharon s.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: summers over!!!! Reply with quote

ok, i have taken care of evil betty once and for all, i have taken over her camp site and have banished her to my camp site, this way danny and chip can keep a close eye on her.
pat

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 2:28 pm    Post subject: Re: summers over!!!! Reply with quote

Quote:
Originally posted by sharon s.:n ok, i have taken care of evil betty once and for all, i have taken over her camp site and have banished her to my camp site, this way danny and chip can keep a close eye on her.
Is this true? Have you guys swapped campsites?n n If so, can I ask you a favor - can you fill out your information online again, but enter in all of the fields and use the correct case. It gets entered automatically.
Chip

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 6:37 am    Post subject: Re: summers over!!!! Reply with quote

Sharon,n Dan and I have been nice to You and Steve. Why do this to us? This proves you have a touch o' the evil in you as well.
angela k

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 11:08 am    Post subject: Re: summers over!!!! Reply with quote

i am definitely ready for summer! school needs to be over NOW! i have about 26 days left, and then i'll be a SENIOR!! i can't wait to get down to camp. we'll be there memorial day weekend. until then i have crappy school Sad and 2 proms Very Happy ! n ~angela korniotes
DebLeahy

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 3:28 pm    Post subject: Re: summers over!!!! Reply with quote

Wait A minute!!!! Evil as Betty may have been, she always always greeted me with a big "Hi Debba!" when I drove into my driveway....are you going to continue this Sharon, or do I have to make more adjustments!! Very Happy
sharon s.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 4:20 pm    Post subject: Re: summers over!!!! Reply with quote

chip, i was thinking of you when i did this, you see, you and danny have a perfect shot with the snowball from danny's camp site!
sharon s.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 4:22 pm    Post subject: Re: summers over!!!! Reply with quote

also, hi angela! have fun at prom! take lots of pictures because you know ill be waiting to see them! Very Happy
Chip

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 6:38 am    Post subject: Re: summers over!!!! Reply with quote

Good point Sharon. The twins haven't sucked all your brainpower yet. They will, but it is good to see you hanging in there. I hope the snowball isn't too frozen.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: