Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

High water photos
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:48 am    Post subject: High water photos Reply with quote

Ron Wiik sent these to me ten days ago and I'm just getting around to putting them up. Sorry, Ron...n n  - n n  - n n  - n n  - n n  - n n  -
Chip

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject: Re: High water photos Reply with quote

To heck with the water, there is a wolf loose in the campground. Smile n n I hope it doesn't get too hot. Not much beach space. Could get ugly out there. Very Happy
sharon s.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:36 am    Post subject: Re: High water photos Reply with quote

ok i am officially reserving my spot near the tree on the main beach, and also my parents spot and dots, and mrs tameo (pat) anyone in these spots will be tresspassing and subject to removal.....thankyou :p
Chip

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:23 am    Post subject: Re: High water photos Reply with quote

I will be renting out my boats for sun bathing this year. Smile
brad wills

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:26 pm    Post subject: Re: High water photos Reply with quote

We need a very large raft!!!!!!!
brad wills

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject: Re: High water photos Reply with quote

No Two !!!!!!LOL
John Paul

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject: Re: High water photos Reply with quote

Looks like my boat is gone,,,???? I had it locked
erica.smith

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:56 am    Post subject: Re: High water photos Reply with quote

it's all right chip you and i can sit at my beach since sharon didn't reserve me a spot on main beach either. see if she can get in to our exclusive club. happy hours at 4.
sharon s.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject: Re: High water photos Reply with quote

hate to break it to ya erica but i dont think you have much of a beach...... but all you guys( chip, erica, and deb of course)wont be there during the week so i hadnt thought of you, but if for some reason you are ther during the week, you are all welcome. ( as long as you bring food, like dot, mrs tameo, and my parents do ) but during the weekend, you know i wont be on the main beach! i'll be using my loving brother for his water front campsite. we may have to sit in his screen porch! :p
Chip

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject: Re: High water photos Reply with quote

If this water keeps rising, I may own a beach site. Very Happy n The cracker barrel will be the boat ramp.
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re: High water photos Reply with quote

Hey guys, hate to pee on your parade with all the rack jobs but, the sites over by Pauline's place do not apear to be in danger of floating away. Water still has a long way to go. Those cottages over towards where Joe lives aren't so for away from the water anymore. I shouldn't brag about this but, I have my own pond in back of my site that is at the same level as the pond. It is 2-3 feet deep now. I was thinking of moving some lawn chairs down there. When the water is low, so goes my pond. But, when the water is up, I may only need the big pond for the sailboat. Yuk, Yuk... JP. Your boat is still there. It is sunk under the inflatable. At least it was a month or so ago. All you guys have nothing to worry about. If the water gets up to Clarke's place, the infield could be your beach.
brad wills

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:50 pm    Post subject: Re: High water photos Reply with quote

Ray Do you want me to build a picnic table for your pond??
Ayn H

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: High water photos Reply with quote

Is there any reason why we can't build a barge in the middle of the pond? We could tastefully camoflage it as an island and just have it float around the pond. Or even an ark???? Let's consult Noah.
Ray Pedro

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Re: High water photos Reply with quote

If any of you have been to camp since the week after the seasons end, you will notice there is a raft where we launch our boats. Nows your chance Ayn. Brad, as far as you puting a picnic table near my pond, it will only encourage you to come and scrounge more eats at my place. I don't have Sparky anymore to warn me when you're coming. I could have another dog before summer. Evelyn is trying to persuade me into getting another one. Can't seem to find the right one. Maybe I'm too old to get another.
brad wills

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject: Re: High water photos Reply with quote

Ray seriously you should get another doggy!!! He's the only one that will listen to you!!!! HA HA HA HA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: