Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index Blueberry Hill Forum

CurlewPond.org FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Yeah!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DebLeahy

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 7:46 pm    Post subject: Yeah!!! Reply with quote

Well I went food shopping tonight for some basic camping supplies....ya know S'MORE MAKINGS!!! And the lady at the supermarket told me I was the fifth person today who told her they were camping this weekend...so see lots of people are hoping for a great weekend!!! Bring on camp 2005!!
sharon s.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 7:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Yeah!!! Reply with quote

yeah! :psmores! it sounds like we might be the only ones trecking down there! we may have to have our own little pot luck if you have the chocolate well bring the fire
dlarsen

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 7:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Yeah!!! Reply with quote

nope we'll be there as we have for the last 4 weeks. are we still doing the dinner on sunday?
DebLeahy

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 8:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Yeah!!! Reply with quote

Quote:
if you have the chocolate well bring the fire
Sharon...that sounds perfect! You, Steve and the girls bring on the fire...I def. got the chocolate!! n n
Quote:
are we still doing the dinner on sunday? n
The dinner...I am not sure, I am not fully functioning for real meals as you can see with the s'mores so I wasn't signed up for the pot luck dinner this early on. I think if Brad comes he's the man in charge?
dlarsen

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 10:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Yeah!!! Reply with quote

well brad i went food shopping today for the dinner are we on or whatt!!!!!!
dkmjacobsen

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 11:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Yeah!!! Reply with quote

We are planning to be there. This has been planned for so long. Not going to let a little weather spoil all the fun. Heck, we lived in the Seattle, Washington and Cannon Beach, Oregon areas for many years. Talk about rain!!! This weather is nothing compared to out there. Sounds like Saturday is supposed to be very nice around here. Besides, last Sunday a nor'easter was predicted and the weather at BBH was beautiful. Hope to see lots of campers there.n (JP - Please do not forget the flooring samples for me. Thanks, Deb)
Chip

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 7:29 am    Post subject: Re: Yeah!!! Reply with quote

Hey Deb,n I'll bring smore beer to the fire.
DebLeahy

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 1:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Yeah!!! Reply with quote

Quote:
I'll bring smore beer
That's perfect chip!!!
brad wills

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 2:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Yeah!!! Reply with quote

We will be there Saturday late afternoon. We will put up the tarp. Everybody bring something to eat and talk about!!!!! At 1 PM sunday under the tarp!!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blueberry Hill Forum Forum Index -> Blueberry Hill All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: